Lip Mark - Part 3

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 21 – Lip Mark – Part 3 of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

"Ashwin-eyy... Ashwin-eyy... Neenga sollara maari Ellam Kadavul Setting."

"Appadina...?" Ashwin asks carrying a mischievous smile on his face.

"Namba 'me-time' extend ayidichu!" Sivaangi expresses her excitement jumping up and down.

"Appa... I have got more time to do the mark!" Ashwin, still mischievous says, looking at her.

"Oye... Vaanga poi sapadalam." Sivaangi makes faces.

"Ippaveva?" Ashwin is on the flow.

"Iyo Vaanga..." Sivaangi drags them both to the dining table.

Taking the first bite Sivaangi asks, "What's the plan for the day?"

"Forest walk and pool?" Sarath keeps it simple.

"How about a drive to other attractions?" Ashwin suggests and then adds, "Mullayangiri... even if we start early in the morning we can plan to watch the sunrise. It's a weekday and so, we will have less footfall. What say?"

Rajeev and Ranjini shout 'yes' from behind. Sarath says half-heartedly 'okay' while Sivaangi says, "As you say, Ashwin-eyy!"

"Great. Plan fixed. We will get up early in the morning. Drive to Mullayangiri. Enjoy the treat. Let's head back to Bangalore in the evening. Get enough rest at Sarath's place and head to office to Wednesday." Ashwin says in one breath.

Sivaangi exclaims, "This is the best trip of the year!"

Ashwin holds her hand and says, "More to come..."

Sarath picks up some beer cans and heads to the pool area. Ashwin understands that he is not feeling happy and so he goes behind him asking, "Enna aachu partner?"

"Partner... last time maari ingayey nalla relax pannalam. Intha Forest kulla ponna pothumey appadiya mei maranthu irupom. Atha vititu if you drive and go there... two years munnadi enna aachu nabagam irukku illa when I went there with my family. It's too crowded." Sarath says all at once.

"Seringa anna... appa plan cancel pannidalam. If you are unhappy, what's the point." Sivaangi responds even before Ashwin speaks, "Right-u partner... last time namba ponnathu weekend la... semma crowd. kaal vaikka kuda edam illa drive panni panni romba tired ayitum. En thaan vanthom feel pannom. But.. this time we have a good car. Plus we have good company and moreover we can explore the place la. I am sure we will have good time there."

"Intha weekla nee evalavu drive pannanum yoschiya partner." Sarath asks which makes Ashwin mum.

"Ennaku theriyala... whatever you guys want to decide. I am okay with it." Ashwin gets frustrated. Rajeev and Ranjini joins them with vodka shots.

After discussing with all they decide to hang out in the homestay itself till the next morning and drive back to Bangalore. Ashwin and Sivaangi takes a walk into the forest area.

"Ashwin-eyy... enaku oru doubt."

"Solluma... enna doubt?"

"Is love a physical relationship or heart-to-heart relationship?"

"Itha eppadima naan answer pannarathu?"

"Vaayaala thaan..."

"Oye.... Enna porutha varaikum... Love is a heart-to-heart connection expressed physically. Hugs. Kisses. Cuddles. Making Love. All are physical forms of expressing love." Ashwin expresses his feeling about love.

Sivaangi says, "Ippadi oru explanation-a naan ithu varaikkum yaarum solli ketathula."

"Mmmm... oye... yaaru kitta ketuteenga?"

"I am saying in general." Sivaangi leans on him. Ashwin looks into her eyes, holds her face in his hands, and says, "Intha kanna paatha ennanamo panna thonuthey."

Sivaangi blushes and slowly punches his chest. "Kiruka."

Ashwin kisses her forehead.... nose.. chin and cheeks. Sivaangi turns completely pink. He kisses her neckline, collarbone and in the centre of her heart.

Sivaangi holds his face, stops him and says, "Ashwin-eyy... sathyama mudiyala... appadiya body fulla charge panna maari aguthu... ithuku mela physical-a express panna... thaangathu... apparam thappu ayidum. Control... Inner-peace. Cont..."

Ashwin seals her lips... his first proper lips kiss.

Sivaangi breaks for breath... "Ashwin-eyy... lunch-ku enna sapadatha.. I will buy you food. Plus ithey mathiri advance ayitey ponna... pappa confirm."

"Oye... athellam onnum nadakaathu. We will stay within our limits."

"Vaaipu illa raaja. Neck-la sathiyama mudiyala. Apparam vera mathiri poidum. Etho cheeks and chin na okay. No more kiss on lips or neckline or collarbone. Definitely a big No to the lip mark area. Seriya."

"Okay... deal!" Ashwin says after placing a kiss on her neckline.

"Oye... oru breaking point apparama... we will not have stop. Antha thresholdla maintain pannarathu nallathu." Sivaangi warns cutely.

Ashwin hugs her, "You are my ambassador of happiness. Stay with me forever!"

Sivaangi kisses this time. A minute long kiss!

The duo head back tohomestay while taking kiss breaks.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

 ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.