The Trip Is Over

Hello Makkalae,

Breaking News Chapter Oda Stop Pannalam Nenaichen... but I want to get this trip completed this week and so I came up with this chapter (1500+ words). Hope you will enjoy reading this chapter. Oru semma heated kissing scene irukku. Ready-a?

I am back with Chapter 25 – The Trip Is Over of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's dive into the story!

†****************†

Ashwin gets up early... almost at four in the morning. He feels bit low in energy. He cannot digest the fact that today is the last day of the trip and all that happened between Sivaangi and him till last night will become moments to cherish in the near future. It is hard to accept the truth, he thinks... but his head knows the fact that it is what it is and as a matter of fact the truth is not going to change. The other thing that currently bothers him is the very thought of meeting Sree, be a part of third month function, perform rituals... if any, and the worst is to confess the truth and let Sree know about the divorce at the completion of one year. His head starts to spin and so he closes his eyes tight recalling the songs Sivaangi sang last night. He finds inner peace in her voice... especially the way she calls him "Kiruka."

The 8 AM alarm goes off. Sivaangi rubs the sleep of her eyes. She stretches her body, trying to get up from the bed and in that process she realizes

that Ashwin is not on the bed. She looks around for him. She cannot find him in the room. Maybe, he is still in the restroom. She looks again at the

phone to confirm the time. It is 8:01 AM. She is sure of this: Ashwin must be all set to face the day by this time and yet she consoles her saying... Maybe, he has gone for a walk. She goes inside the restroom to fresh-up, real-quick. The definition of real-quick is "30 Minutes" for her and yet Ashwin is nowhere to be soon. It kind of bothers her a lot. So she makes a call to Ashwin.

"Ashwin-eyy... Ashwin-eyy..." She keeps repeating his name as the phone rings. The automated voice message gets played: The person you are trying to reach is unable to take calls at the moment. She disconnects the phone. For some reason she is getting scared, and she prays nothing bad should happen to him. She has no strong reasons to think negative and yet her heart aches. She rushes to the door, then to the living room, and then to the kitchen area. She cannot find him anywhere. She runs back to the living room and on seeing Sarath she asks (shouts literally) "Have you seen Ashwin?"

Sarath is sick and he speaks feebly, "From last night I vomited five to six times ma... the whole throat is gone. Infection I guess (Author MV: ithey situation 2021-la nadantha enna sollunvaanga...) and I am unable to speak. I asked him to buy medicines and he has gone out. He must come back soon."

"Oh.." Sivaangi relaxes a bit. "But... why is he not attending my call?"

"Because he took my phone accidentally while leaving." Sarath speaks. He is almost unheard and yet Sivaangi make out reading his lips.

Sivaangi dials Sarath Anna number on her phone. She hears the caller tune... "En nanban potta soru nidhamum thinnen paru... Natpai kooda karpai polae ennuven." She loses her patience as the call gets disconnected. She in literally in tears and she hears his voice, "Sivu-ma. Are you okay, baby?"

Sivaangi looks into his eyes, she hugs him tight, "Kiruka... I have told you many times. Do not leave me alone in the morning. It kind of sends bad vibes to me. I am literally scared that something.. Illa... you will always be fine."