BREAKING NEWS

Hello Makkale,

Konjam pesalaama... Eppavum pola intha para ignore pannitu story padika arambikaalaam aasai padaatheenga. Can I have your attention... please?

ATTENTION READERS!

As I already said at the start of this story, I outlined the plot with some important events and characters in my head. I have gone with the flow so far and I am glad you guys are liking it, are you?  

'Aye' says 'Aye'.

If 'Aye'... all is well. I have been reading and replying to almost all the comments (old or new) and making sure to post almost every day and I am glad to have come this far. I am super glad to excite the readers with romance and love between Ashwin and Sivaangi. I made sure the advancements are quite genuine and do not go overboard and I am glad it worked till this time. Worked right?

'Aye' says 'Aye'.

From now on the story is going to take turns (may hurt a few readers) but I, for sure, will make it engaging and interesting for the readers. In case you find it otherwise feel free to say it aloud... either in the comments or via inbox. I am open to both.

As you may already know I have published "Letters To My Son" (less response) and #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi (great response on Instagram and moderate here) and I am planning to write one more #AshAangi fanfiction in the near future. I mean real soon. Therefore I request each and every reader to read and support my other Fanfictions too like you are doing to this. Thanks in advance!

As Bigg Boss Tamil 5 is about to start in a few weeks, I along with my team @hotstarexclusives shall get busy with the daily live sessions and yet I'd like to post here everyday. Especially I'll be writing #KadavulSetting everyday. My target is at least 75 chapters. We are at 28. Many more to come. Happy?

'Aye' says 'Aye'.

Readers are the sole reason for the success of the writer. So #READER-EYY please be the reason for my everyday dosage of happiness like I be the reason for your excitement. Give me that word please and I will also keep my word intact. 

Can you guess the title of my next #AshAangi Fanfiction scheduled to start in mid of October? It's like a synonym of #AshAangi, write that down in the comment section please.

I have initiated many ideas so far and have been successful in doing so, like Bigg Boss Army, Hotstar Exclusives, IndiAuthor, IndiCreator and so on and so forth. I have a crowd everywhere but then the unification of them at one place is missing. And so, I have created a Telegram Channel to share all my updates. If you are on Telegram look for @saravspace and join to receive all my updates in one place.

And finally, I'd like to thank you all the goodness you have bestowed on me so far. Kindly introduce my story to your family and friends and help me reach as many sweethearts as possible.

IF YOU ARE LIKE ITHULA ENGA BREAKING NEWS THEN YOU HAVE TO READ THE POST AGAIN!

With Love,

Mr. Twister 

NOTE: STORY UPDATE? I shall try my best today but I cannot promise a full-fledged chapter today.