Binge-watch - Part 2

Hello Makkalae,

Thanks for the guaranteed 1K reads every day.... but intha trend-a mathanum... let's follow EACH ONE RECOMMEND ONE concept to reach more and more people and spread love. Tag one of your friends in the comment section please, so that they binge-read with you.

Ready-ah?

And, as usual, I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champoins-eyy (you know who...)! Nandrigal 🙏

Special mention to Sandy2528 and Sum0515 for flooding my notifications, thanks... KuluKulu Feels!

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

Ashwin plays GOT S1 E1 - Winter Is Coming. He puts his hand around her shoulder while she rests her head on his chest and they continue to watch the episode like they are one soul in two bodies.

Love.

The last scene of the first episode completes. "The things I do for Love." Jamie shoves Bran out of the window.

Sivaangi clings to Ashwin shutting her eyes tight. "Ouch! That hurts..." she takes a long pause before spelling out the name, "Ashwin-eyy!"

Ashwin turns his face to 45 degrees. He speaks for the first time after the episode is played, "Is this your first time?"

"Nah! I watched it once." Sivaangi says after opening her eyes. "Still... that scene hurts. Poor Bran."

"Yeah... but... at the end he becomes a hero." Ashwin says, with a bit of hesitation in his voice. He drinks a glass of water and asks, "Shall we continue?"

"Oh yes..." Sivaangi expresses her excitement and adds, "I miss popcorn."

"Let's get the popcorn bags in the morning. For now we have our juice."

Ashwin smiles. Sivaangi admires his smile. GOT S1 E2 - The Kingsroad streams.

As the story progress, Ashwin and Sivaangi gets adapted to the binge-watch mode. They share comments now and then pausing the video now and then. And then, the epic romantic scenes, The Mother of Dragons Danersys learning the art of love-making from her handmaiden Doreah and then with Drogo she leads the relationship and gets more intimate.

Both Ashwin and Sivaangi blushes looking at each other during the intimate scenes. Ashwin can feel Sivaangi vibe, she has become softer than before, but the body temperature is higher than usual. And so is he and yet, they try to stay normal.

"At this point no one can guess that Danersys will go up in the ladder to become the mother of dragons and most hailed queen." Ashwin tries to make the conversation sounds normal.

"That's right... but I know she is going to be special when I saw her for the first time." Sivaangi says, looking at the screen and then at Ashwin, clears her throat and says, "And that moment when she flips Drogo upside down... that's epic. And she is brave. GOT is GOT. No doubts."

Ashwin appears casual. "Oh yes... The entire episode is awesome. Shall we continue or hit the bed for sleep?"

"Let's continue, Ashwin-eyy!"

Ashwin smiles big this time. GOT S1 E3 - Lord Snow.

The story progresses more into a complicated one with all the major characters coming to light, Ashwin and Sivaangi are resting on each other. Comments becomes whispers and claps becomes cheek-kisses.