Climax

Hello Makkalae,

Welcome to saravspace !

Wow! I am so happy! I am glad to see many new readers hoping in to read my story in one shot. Romba romba happy-a irukku... Ella Anbu Ullangalukum Nandrigal! 

†****************†

Now... From the desk of Mr. Twister...

Most of you might have been perplexed on reading the chapter title 'Climax', did you?

Okay, relax. This is the neither the climax of the story nor the next part of the story. This is more of a connect with the readers but definitely not a note like I used to do for my Celebrations Post.

Readers MV: Iyo... Saami... Neenga sollavareenga?

Nejamava?

Okay... Let me get straight to the point. I've published 25 parts so far. Out of which 6 of them are either a Celebrations Post or a chitchat, if we subtract them, then the total count is 19 chapters. Approx. 19K words written and we have a good movement of the story, especially with more romantic moments between Ashwin and Sivaangi. So, this is the point to clarify (confuse) you.

Most of you are guessing (hoping) either of this - Sivaangi and Sree to be one. Or you are unable to enjoy the romantic moments as you are unable to enjoy the romance between Ashwin and Sivaangi as you know Ashwin is married to Sree. So here's my two cents, of course, to confuse you.

If Sivaangi and Sree are one and the same. Sree is yet to see Ashwin and as Sivaangi she is romancing with Ashwin. Though they are married in the story, still according to them they are with somebody else, right? So, equally guilty?

Coming to the next point... Sree and Sivaangi are two different people. In that case, Ashwin is clear that he is going to divorce Sree and marry Sivaangi. He is happy to spend the rest of his life with her. Both Sree and Ashwin do not want to divorce immediately (even it is not allowed by law) and so they are staying together... for a year. So what's wrong with Ashwin doing? If he had spent romantic time with Sree and as well as with Sivaangi then it is definitely wrong but not in this story as he fails to even think about Sree... forget about the rest.

Okay, what about Sree? Why she has to undergo this? Okay, Sree is also not happy with the marriage. She also said that she is 'Forever Single' in her note. So they are clear and mature enough to handle this divorce, right?

As an author, I feel responsible to deal this story in a good way, and I have already planned my outline and I am clear with my storyline but what I am going to do now is to understand the reader's pulse.

Keep me honest, what do you like to see in the climax?

My options are:

1. Sree and Sivaangi are one and the same. All that's happening between them are considered good as they have already tied the knot.

2. Sree passes away in a dreadful car accident. Ashwin confesses the truth to Sivaangi, and they marry each other. They name their daughter Sree.

3. Sree and Ashwin gets divorced after a year. Post which he starts his life with Sivaangi.

4. Sree is just an imaginary character. Ashwin hallucinates / purposely created this character to fool around Sarath. All that's spoken about Sree is just a narration like his other books.

5. I have a climax that's close to my heart. It'll be surprise reveal at the end.

Hope you are happily confused on what can possibly happen. 

Right?

Whatever it is... Please read the story happily choosing an option that you'd love to read so that you will enjoy this story, especially the beautiful soulful romance between Ashwin and Sivaangi.

Deal?

Good... now let me know your choice and why are making this choice in the comments section. Also Instagram me @saravspace your favorite picture of Ashwin & Sivaangi. I am going to come up with something special. 

See you soon in the next chapter. Make sure that you recommend this story to at least two of your friends so that you have a buddy to talk about this story.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

 ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.