The Jolly Trip - Part 1

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 14 – The Jolly Trip – Part 1 of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's dive into the story!

†****************†

Ashwin manages to get up early. He takes a warm shower after completing the morning hygiene. He wraps himself in a towel, comes out of the room and gets ready before his alarm beep. He is all set and still has about ten minutes to alarm. He decides to wake up Sivu-ma. He gets on the bed after switching on the light. He pulls the blanket slowly down. He admires her cuteness and her reactions to the bright light.

"Ashwin-eyy... Ashwin-eyy... Oru five minutes pa. Please Ashwin-eyy." Sivaangi says trying to open her eyes.

Ashwin decides to get playful. He grabs the water bottle and slightly open the cap. Two drops of water escapes from the bottle and falls on Sivaangi's nose.

"Ashwin-eyy..." Sivaangi wakes up screaming loudly holding the blanket to her bosom.

"Relax. Relax. It's just water. I am trying to wake you up cutely..." Ashwin tries to explain though he is bit scared because of the scream.

"Sorry ma... I am scared of all. I thought.. Really sorry eh. Good Morning, Mr. Handsome!" Sivaangi says after looking at Ashwin from top to bottom.

Ashwin gives way for Sivaangi to move and get up from the bed. She heads to restroom and Ashwin walks to the living room giving her the privacy she needs to get ready.

Sivaangi get ready in less than thirty minutes. She comes out of the room getting dressed up in a red tee and striped middy skirt.

 She comes out of the room getting dressed up in a red tee and striped middy skirt

Ashwin is unable to take his eyes of her and says, "Sivaangi the cutiepie. Sivaangi the Red Ms. Beauty. Sivaangi the..." She grabs him by hand and drags inside the room.

"Ashwin-eyy... en ippadi tease pannreenga. Ithu oru common dress thaanae. Naan enna Saree Katunan?" Sivaangi tries to calm her down as well as Ashwin.

"Still... neenga romba cute-a irukeenga." Ashwin speaks from his heart. Sivaangi loses herself in his eyes.

"Unmaiyava Ashwin-eyy?" Sivaangi asks leaning on the wall.

"I am damn-serious. Semaya irukeenga. Vitta dishthi potta vachu irupen." Ashwin speaks standing very close to Sivaangi. She could feel his breath.

"Partner..." Sarath interrupts after entering the room.

"Vaanga Anna," Sivaangi says, moves from his magical hold. If Sarath might have entered probably a minute or two later, he could have seen them hugging or probably kissing each other. Thankfully he is in at the right time. It breaks the magical setting between us.