Fajita Sweet Potato

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 15 – Fajita Sweet Potato of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

At around 1 in the afternoon, Sivaangi wakes up. She notices that Ashwin has left the room already. She gets freshen up, gets dressed-up, wears little make-up, and gives a call to Ashwin. Instead of the usual ringtone, she hears a song - #EnnaSollaPogirai - one of her favourites.

Ashwin picks up the phone, "Sivu-ma... We're there at the swimming pool. Come soon." and hangs up.

"Ashwin-eyy..." Sivaangi says... The line is blank. Her face loses the glow suddenly. She slowly walks to the pool after checking the route with the housekeeper. It's quite a long walk especially she has to do it alone. On seeing Ashwin in the pool, her face gets back the flow instantly. She, herself, cannot believe the change, the change inside her fills the stomach with a lot of butterflies.

Ashwin holds the sides of the pool as Sivaangi sits on the pool chair. "Hope you had a good sleep, Sivu-ma."

Sivaangi glares at him

Sivaangi glares at him. "Why did you leave me alone?"

"Because I do not want to wake you up from sleep. Second you slept very cute. Third - I want to swim badly."

Sarath join them... "Neengalum join pannalaama thangachi? Dress mattum change pannitu vantha pothum."

"Neenga mattum thaan sollareenga athey. Avaru sollalaya?" Sivaangi chuckles.

Ashwin gets out of the pool saying, "Illa... illa venam. We will get into the pool in the evening. Now we will have some food."

He grabs a towel from the stand, wipe off the water from the upper body, puts the towel on and changes to shorts and a tee. He makes a call to someone, after which he takes a seat next to Sivaangi.

"Yaaro... enna avoid pannaranga.. en naan thaanila vilayada kudathu." Sivaangi fakes anger.

"Because I have planned a small surprise for you. She asks what... and he guides her to the table and chairs put nearby. One of the crew members, arrives with a covered hot plate, keeps it on the table and says, "Have a good time."

"What's this?" Sivaangi cannot control her excitement within.

"Open itcarefully!" Ashwin says.