Dilse

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 20 – Dilse of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

"Enna partner... romba happy-a iruka? Ennamo nadanthu irukku." Sarath whispers to Ashwin.

Ashwin blushes first without minding about others. After Sivaangi asks "What" through her eyes, he controls and responds to Sarath "Ellam Kadavul Setting. Ithuku mela oru vartha pesana kooda unna kondruven."

Sarath says, "Seringa Partner... neenga sonna right thaan. Ellam Kadavul Setting thaan."

Since everyone danced their heart out in the pool they are bit tired and rushing to the bed. Sivaangi's gaze remain on Ashwin till they complete dinner.

On the way back to room Sivaangi speaks stretching each word, "Ashwin-eyy... Ashwin-eyy... enna neeyum unga partner-um romba important-ana topic-la pesikittu iruntheenga pola.... "

Ashwin says, "Appadi ellam onnum illa Sivaangi-ma."

"Kavala padaama sollu Ashwin-eyy... Enna tease pannaru." Sivaangi says after closing the door.

"Since I am visibly happy today... Partner was asking if something happened between us." Ashwin speaks meeting her eyes.

"Oh... Oh..."

"Oh... Oh..."

The 'Oh... Oh...' rain goes on till Ashwin gets a call from his dad.

"Excuse me I have to pick up this call...." Ashwin says, walks out of the room and answers the phone.

"Sollunga pa." Ashwin speaks in a very low tone.

"Ennada udambu seri illaya enna?" Ashwin's Dad Subramanian asks on the phone.

"Appadi ellam ethuvum illa pa. Enna pa call panni irukeenga?" Ashwin's voice shivers literally.

"Enga en marumaga?" Subramanian asks in a loud tone.

"Ulla thoongaraanga pa." Ashwin manages to say a timely lie.

"Nalla thoongattum. Nee enna pannu.. en marumagala kootikittu intha Friday evening avanaga veetiku vanthidu. Sunday vanthu third month function vachu irukom."

"Seri pa seri. Naan kootitu varen." Ashwin says obediently.

"Udambu pathu ko. Phone-a ippa vai.."

Ashwin disconnects the call. He wants to shout aloud instead he screams in silence. He takes a huge breath, smiles a couple of time, and says, "relax, this too shall pass." He walks in with a huge smile on his face.

Sivaangi eyes are emitting all the love she has inside her heart for Ashwin. "Important-ana call-a?"

"Office..." Ashwin closes in a word. "You look very cute."

"All of a sudden. Is it a general compliment or a bit of ice."? Sivaangi teases him. She is lying on the bed crushing her heart and belly on the mattress.

"I..." Ashwin elongate the 'I' and says, "It's a delayed compliment."

Ashwin does the same, holding the pillow to his heart. "Can you do me a favour?"

"Enna paatu padanum? Sollunga padaren."

"Mannipaaya?" Ashwin says with a bit of hesitance.

Sivaangi sings, "Yen en vazhvil vandhaai kanna nee... Povaayo kaanal neer polae thondri... Annaivarum urangidum iravinum neram... Ennakadhu thazhaiyannai nanaithidum neram."