AshAangi

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 23 – AshAangi of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

And a special mention to IniyaMeenakshi for having a long conversation in the morning. I am glad to have you added to my friends list 💜💜💜

Wish You All A Happy September and I take this moment to wish all September Babies A Happy Birthday!

Without much further ado, let's dive into the story!

†****************†

Sivaangi says, "Happy to win this dare and lead the game. Let's continue the game later... ippa pool polaam. Illana Sarath anna varuvaaru."

"Partner... Partner..." Sarath calls from outside and they both laugh their heart out.

Sivaangi opens the door smiling. Literally.

"Ennama... enna mokka joke adichaaru avaru? Siva poojaila karadinu sonnara?" Sarath asks out of curiosity.

"Eduvum illana... Naan sollitu iruthen ippa Sarath anna varuvaru and you are there literally." Sivaangi cannot control her laugh.

"Patheeya enna oru sync." Sarath says, looks at Ashwin for a response and questions, "Enna partner varalaya?"

Ashwin nods to come him in looking at his worried face. "Purse-a engayo vituten. Kandupidika mudiyala. Konjam order panni sapten appadiya rendu beer-um."

"Partner... va polaam." Ashwin says holding his shoulder. Sarath's MV (Thozh kodupaan thozhen mathiriyey irukiya partner) Sivaangi locks the door and follows the suit.

Ashwin sits on the same table with Sarath. Sarath face glows in happiness and he orders another beer. Ashwin orders two strawberry milkshake and, look around for Sivaangi. Ashwin's MV (Pinnadi thaanae vanthaanga. Enga poitaanga?"

Sivaangi joins after almost fifteen minutes that puts an end to Ashwin's search. "Sorry... had to pick up a call. It's from my uncle asking about my whereabouts."

"You forgot to inform your uncle? Oh, I missed to remind you. Sorry." Ashwin takes responsibility to make her feel better.

Sivaangi says, "Well... all we did this morning is to kiss each other right. Then what!"

Ashwin laughs his heart out. Sarath speaks in the excited tone, "Ungala ippadi pakka romba happy-a irukku. Ippadiya irunga eppavumey!"

"Kandipa Anna..." Sivaangi says at first and gets emotional. "Ashwin is so pure. He is like my long-time dream come true. I am feeling blessed to have him in my life."

Though Sivaangi's words makes Ashwin happy still something deep inside his heart he aches for hiding the truth. His eyes reflect greater mix of happiness and tinge of sadness like a shot of 95% vodka with 5% soda. A strong one indeed!

The order arrives which excites Sivaangi visibly. "It's strawberry milkshake!"

"Yes... After having tasted the strawberry of your lip..." Ashwin takes a pause, looks for her reaction and she does react and he adds, "lipstick for many times I have decided to drink one."

"Kiruka... Unga katula mazhai thaan." Sivaangi says looking into his eyes.

"Kiruka va..." Sarath gets shocked.

"Shock-a korai partner." Ashwin teases.

Sivaangi and Ashwin says cheers raising glasses along with Sarath to drink the strawberry milkshake.

"Your lipstick tastes better!" Ashwin whispers to Sivaangi that makes her blush hard. And yet, she is in full form, "Is it my lips or the stick."

"I'd be lying if I say lipstick." Ashwin feels the happy vibe.

"If someone calls you introvert, let me know... I will narrate this portion of your story. I am sure they will be shellshocked." Sivaangi is part of the vibe.

"Neenga rendu perum paaka mattum illa pazhaga kooda super thaan." Sarath is feeling high. Thanks to the third mini beer. Ashwin and Sivaangi acknowledges and thanks him.

"Do you mind A+ joke?" Ashwin asks in a calm tone.

"I love to hear from you." Sivaangi ties the hair back that falls on her face.

"I heard sticks taste better, do you want to give it a try?" Ashwin says without meeting her eyes. He feels shy.

"Ah! I'd love to if you are ready to father a baby." Sivaangi is no less in this fiery conversation.

"Let's get to the pool." Ashwin changes topic. Sivaangi is on as well. He signals Sarath and they get into the pool.

Ashwin is holding herhips while she holds his shoulder singing the most romantic song'Vaseegara." The background blurbs, the people walking around becomesinvisible and all they can see and hear is them - "AshAangi".

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

 ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.