Gettimelam

Hello Makkalae,

I Strongly Believe The Universe!

Kadavul Setting is all about believing the universe. It's the story of a common man falling in love with someone special after tying the knot with another soul. Will the common man stick to the norms or break the rules to be with the love of his life? Or in that process will he hurt them all? Let's see what is in store for them!

An #AshAangi FanFiction Written in Tanglish. Enjoy the read!

PLOT

Ashwin, an IT Professional, aspiring director, and actor, gets married to Sree in the most unexpected way. He has no other choice but to tie the knot on his dad's compulsion. They both live under the same roof and yet they never see or interact with each other.

Sivaangi, an IT Professional, aspiring singer, and a passionate reader, meets Ashwin in the cafe after reading his book. The duo hangs out with each other and ultimately falls in love.

Ashwin has no other choice but to divorce Sree to be with his love Sivaangi.

Will Sree accept his decision or try to convince him not to break the marriage?

Will Ashwin and Sivaangi sail through the difficult times and stay together in love or wither away after hearing the truth?

What's in store for Ashwin, Sivaangi and Sree?

MAIN CAST:

Ashwin in as Ashwin, lead protagonist.

Sivaangi in as Sivaangi, Ashwin's love interest.

Sree, Ashwin's Wife (I am not casting any one).

Sarath in as Sarath / Partner, Ashwin's Best Friend at Office.

EXTENDED CAST:

Prakash Raj sir in as Subramanian, Ashwin's Dad.

Chef Damu Sir in as Damu Appa, Ashwin's Father-in-law.

Pavithra in as Pavi, Ashwin's Sister-in-law.