37

"I look forward to it, I look forward to it, the east wind is coming, and the pace of the sports meeting is approaching—"

"It's so noisy! Don't? Falsify the text?!"

Qiao Yu turned around and snatched away Lu Yao's textbook, turned around coldly, and ignored Lu Yao who was wooing behind him.

She may be the only person in the class who is not looking forward to the sports meeting.

Mi Yi was a little panicked with the vaccination before. The relationship between Qiao Yu and Cong Ye has been pretty good from the beginning of school until now. She can figure out how to deal with any internal incidents, but now it has introduced a factor of instability, the possibility of the incident. Sex has increased exponentially.

But the anxiety in the face of the unknown is not the biggest reason why she doesn't expect it.

A few days ago, Qiao Yu sorted out the plot of the world so far, and found that this sports meeting is very likely to be a turning point in the article.

Whether it's injured and sent to the infirmary, or whether the male lead saves the female lead who was hit up with, all are just for one purpose.

It is the awakening of the male lead to the female lead.

Especially when Lin Qing had already confessed that only Cong Ye was left silent, this conjecture seemed particularly convincing.

But this conjecture did not make Qiao Yu feel happy, on the contrary, her emotions oscillated strangely.

Combined with her inexplicable anger towards Cong Ye before, Qiao realized that after meeting her, she didn't seem to expect Lin Qing and Cong Ye to be happy.

She couldn't fall asleep all night when she realized it.

Qiao Yu doesn’t understand why this is the case. She is an author—even if she takes over halfway, but if even the author feels that the male and female heroes in her works are not suitable, then she must? How can she write an instinct that can convince readers and Get the book they like?

As the author, she and Qiao Yu are like two parts that are difficult to merge. The strong sense of tear makes her feel at a loss and feel confused.

The system was also anxious for her. After learning some knowledge urgently, it finally found a reason to explain the host's current situation.

‘Yes, that’s the case, host, your current situation should belong to-stop cp. ’

‘...Knocking cp? ’

‘That is to say, the host and hostess of this book are actually not suitable for the host’s appetite, but the host was forced to grab it and write it by me, cough, so there is no way. ’

‘So the host is forced to knock out the cp he doesn’t like, but stays still, which will lead to emotional negativity. I think this is a normal phenomenon! ’’ But fortunately there is this world! At least you don't need a host to make sugar for the male and female masters out of thin air! It’s okay to just write down the occurrences as a running account—that is, readers’ satisfaction may be lower...’

When the second half of the sentence came, the system's voice was lowered humanely, and Qiao Yu, who had been shrinking on the bed and listening to its explanation, suddenly spoke.

‘...At what point is this novel finished? ’

'marry! It's okay to get married as soon as the male and female masters! Even after the marriage, the host is not responsible for the extravagance! After writing them, our host can return to the original world after we get married! ’