6

The busy high school life was faster than imagined. A week passed in a flash. During this period, Qiao Yu tremblingly sent out the twenty-first chapter of her sequel.

Since Lin Qing and Cong Ye had no exchanges at school in the next few days, the main content of this chapter was the first day of school. After Qiao Yu knew that mental activities could be supplemented entirely by his brain, he racked his brains to round Cong Ye's actions in a good direction. Not only did the person not understand the hardship behind her at all, but also rolled her eyes frequently when she was beating on her side to inquire about the material.

‘I go into the house every day when I go home. There is no influence on me if there are many people in the family. ’

‘It’s rare to see you care about someone so much. ’

…Why don’t you see him take the initiative when changing seats.

Qiao Yu swallowed his anger and scrawled the scene of the two at home.

After the system successfully sent the text, Qiao Yusei shivered and did not dare to read the comments. As soon as the quilt was covered, he decided to sleep until tomorrow. As a result, I opened my eyes and finally didn't hold it at three o'clock in the morning. I gritted my teeth to let the system bring up the light screen, and opened the comment interface.

【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 】

…It's a pity that I can't live anymore, but the humble gunman survived.

[Why the hero is so fierce. The hostess is really pitiful. 】

Because he is stupid.

[Lin Qing is so nice, I will always like cute girls! 】

This reader, you are very discerning!

Qiao didn't turn on the light, so he turned over the comments carefully with the glimmer of the light screen itself—because the sudden corpse of this article gave readers an enthusiastic response, this project was quite time-consuming. The value of the satisfaction ball above skyrocketed to 80, and the ooc ball next to it was still 0 and did not move. Her eyes were sore, and Qiao Yu breathed a sigh of relief until she was sure that it really wouldn't change in this chapter.

No one noticed the substitution, and no one scolded her for writing badly! Readers are very satisfied, no ooc!

Qiao Yu's heartless heart was finally at ease, and it took three seconds to fall asleep.

Then the next day I slept in the dark in class, and when the angry teacher called up to answer the question, Lin Qing kindly told her the answer secretly, otherwise she was afraid that she would quickly go back to the second review since the beginning of school.

Taking the bathroom incident as the starting point, Qiao Yu has a good relationship with Lin Qing recently.

Now Lin Qing would chat with her, cover her for sleeping, and even turned a blind eye to her copying homework after she became a member of the study committee.

This is really important. Although Qiao Yu was a good student when she was in high school, she returned her knowledge to her teacher three years ago in college.

Fortunately, the original body didn't learn well before, so there is no need to make up a reason for her ignorance.

The sophomore homework was not easy. She had questions that she couldn't write every day, so she could only come over and copy Lu Yao's homework the next day. Although Lin Qing, the new official, will show a disagreeable expression when she sees it, she will still purse her mouth and let it go, and even secretly remind Qiao Yukuai with her agitated voice when the class representative is about to collect homework. a little.