40

Qiao ran away and found a corner of the playground to squat, waiting for the relay time to come.

In the middle, Song Wanwan also passed by once. She was holding a few bottles of drinks bought for the athletes in the class and greeted Qiao Yu happily and asked her why she was staying here.

Qiao Yu was silent for a while, saying that she was here to enjoy the cold.

Song Wanwan looked at the sky at four o'clock in the afternoon in confusion, and thoughtfully left a bottle of drink for her and left.

Seeing Song Wanwan's back, Qiao Yu unscrewed the bottle cap, feeling that she might be a bit bleak in the eyes of others now.

Hey, if Song Wanwan was asked to write on someone else’s hand, she would probably write something like "Song Wanwan is here for a visit" or something like "Song Wanwan is here for a visit". It would be no problem if she was guessed out—

No, no, she wrote "Peace, Joy, Smoothness and Carefree" if it was guessed out, it shouldn't be a problem, right? Why is she running?

At that time, Qiao Yu's body moved much faster than his brain, and the speed that he rushed down from the stands was able to get a place in the women's 100-meter race that was being held on the playground.

She has always been generous with praise and blessings.

At her birthday party at the beginning of the month, before blowing the candles, Qiao met three wishes: first, reader satisfaction and ooc degree can always be stabilized, second, the relationship between Ye and Lin Qing? Can they develop smoothly, and third, the world Can unfold steadily and let everyone have a good ending.

If it weren’t for this to reveal the secret, Qiao Yu felt that it wouldn’t be a big deal to show it to everyone. It’s a blessing. Who doesn’t like listening to auspicious words? What is embarrassing to say.

But when Lin Qing recognized her two sentences, Qiao Yu was so panicked.

She knows how many reasons.

That blessing is a sentence... the conclusion.

She asked the system and waited for her to finish writing? What will happen here after leaving the world. And the answer given by the system is that the world will continue to operate? It's just that the role of "Qiao Yu" will fade in the impression of everyone a little bit, and will eventually retreat from the stage and return to the position of a dragon set.

It will be a very-very smooth process.

Qiao Yu has recently become more and more eager to leave this world, not because she hates it, but because she knows that she is getting deeper and deeper in this world.

She shouldn't have too much entanglement, after all, this is a destined parting. But now Qiao Yu is resistant to her tasks, doing things against her will and writing texts against her will, which makes her feel painful.

Cong Ye and Lin Qing are both her friends. She likes them, but she just doesn't like them together.

Qiao Yu thought that this was about the personal feelings that resulted from too much entanglement? It was causing trouble.

She knew she was inexplicable, but she was powerless? There was nothing she could do.

Lin Qing was sitting next to her, smiling so beautifully at her, but she was already thinking about when she could leave the world.

It would only be a silent departure, not even a gust of wind.

This unknown guilt made Qiao Yu unable to say anything to Lin Qing. The blessings spoken from a population destined to leave are so empty, even she herself thinks this is so false, she will leave one day, but she will not and cannot tell Lin Qing, what to say hypocritically Blessings.