31

The vignettes at the banquet were over for the time being, and the process continued in an orderly manner, and soon reached the stage of free action.

The adults present were all the same as human beings. After seeing the kind of relationship between Qiao Yu and Cong Ye, they scrambled to squeeze in front of Qiao Yu, either close or introduce her to her son. Something like that made Qiao Yu difficult.

And from Ye's side, he was also surrounded by Tuan Tuan. He couldn't help Qiao Yu even if he couldn't protect himself. He could only wink at Qiao Yu in the gap between the crowd and signaled her to run away.

Is this all? No? Use him to remind Qiao Yu to retreat long ago. He looked at the right time and ran away on the pretext of changing clothes, and he was relieved when he ran all the way to the corridor where no one was walking.

She squeezed the two cards in her hand and was worried. Originally, she planned to secretly give one from Ye Sai, and let him take it to ask Lin Qinghuan to calm the family. By the way, can she make an appointment? After the expansion of the City of Dreams is completed The two of them went to play together-now they are both chased and intercepted, and giving the card to them was too difficult in the past. Is she okay? Isn't she easy to run out? Wouldn't she show up again? She has to be caught again?

Qiao Yu could only put the matter on temporarily, and turned around for a long time, but? How come I hate this dress for even a pocket? No?, even with the card? There is no place to put it.

She couldn't help but miss the school uniforms deeply, and there were so many loose pockets, so many things could be put in—

"Qiao Yu?"

Suddenly there was a voice of doubt from the corridor, and Qiao Yu raised his head in shock. I thought it was discovered by the "chaser" again, but what I saw was Song Wanwan who hadn't seen him for a long time.

She was dressed pretty lovingly today, with an oversized bow tied on her chest, which shook and shook as she walked, which was very eye-catching.

And the expression on Song Wanwan's face didn't match her dress too well, she looked in a bad mood? Okay, she drooped her small face, irritated like a cat who was tricked into getting an injection in the hospital.

"You? Why are you here, I see you? Didn't you follow Cong Ye on stage just now? Was it very busy."

Good? Qiao Yu understands, with this spear and stick rhetoric, it is obvious that she is not in a good mood? Qiao Yu has made a contribution to this matter.

Also, since Song Wanwan was watching in the audience just now, even the good-tempered Lin Qing looked angry. This eldest lady who is easy to get angry is not getting angry into a pufferfish?

Even if Song Wanwan’s relationship is not? There will be? results, but? She should clarify or have to clarify. Qiao Yu sighed wearily: "I can only communicate with ten strangers every day, and if you exceed it, you will have stomachache. So I ran away early."

"As for Cong Ye--I also told you before? Did you talk about my relationship with him, you? Trust me a little bit more."

But? Could it be the appearance of her being wronged? It's really pitiful? Poor, Song Wanwan's face is a little sullen, but her mouth is still not? Forgiving: "Huh, who knows you? What is said is true or false, I see you? You are the one who made up this problem. How can there be such a disease in the world."

Really good? Ah, the real lady is really well-informed, all? No? Know what social fear is.

Qiao Yu blinked enviously, and quickly changed the subject while the eldest lady's mood improved.