35

Qiao Yu didn't expect to get such an in-depth answer.

As if the whole person was cut apart, the love that was poured out without reservation.

Even she can understand the true face of this feeling.

"...This is love."

When Qiao Yu heard her own voice babbling like a dream, she looked at Lin Qing almost piously, and uttered a sure answer.

"You are in love... that person."

The last three words are very vague, and she feels her throat is extremely dry at this time. Ming? Ming? is the clear answer. She believed that Lin Qing had already understood it in her heart, but Qiao Yu felt that her heart sank subtly when she said it.

She stretched out her hand in confusion? Hold her chest, unknown? Why does Bai have such an abnormality.

And Lin Qing, who had been staring at her for a long time, looked away at this time, concealing the loss in her eyes, and she took a deep breath, as if she wanted to break this kind of detached atmosphere, she opened her mouth and said lucidly.

"How? Can I help your friends?"

"Ah, ah, I think it will be of great help."

Qiao Yu also woke up, sticking to her body abruptly, able to hold on to the railing next to her, stopping her dizziness and heart palpitations that were caused by not knowing whether she had squatted for too long or was frightened by the content of the conversation just now.

"Are you okay?"

Lin Qing stood up hurriedly to help her, Qiao Yu smiled relieved to her, but her heart was hazy like a layer of fog.

"Host? Don't persuade the hostess? Go to confess?"

"..."

"Host??"

Yes, with such a good opportunity, Lin Qingming Xianxian has realized her feelings and feelings, so in fact, she already knows her inner feelings and should go forward and be Lin Qing’s best friend and for her. This sprouting love escort.

Even if it wasn't to persuade Lin Qing to confess, it should be here to ask who she likes, so that Qiao Yujiang? It would be more reasonable to promote the relationship between Lin Qing and Cong Ye.

But the system's frank questioning made Qiao Yusheng feel a little irritable.

She ignored the systematic inquiry, and walked down the stand with Lin Qing. Not far away, Mi Yi, who was standing on the turf of the playground, beckoned to them. Qiao had an excuse to buy a bottle of water first, and left.

The clear mineral water rolled over his throat, but couldn't dissipate Qiao's unspeakable depression.

Lin Qing likes Cong Ye, this is obviously a good thing.

It should be like this.

Qiao Yu walked back to the playground from the small store holding the mineral water bottle. Suddenly, a football rolled slowly from the playground to her feet. Qiao Yu raised her head and saw Cong Ye standing on the edge of the goal, waving her sweat like rain. Go?, yelling Qiao Yu to help me kick back.

She looked down at the football and kicked it further in the opposite direction with no expression.

"What are you doing—! Joe met you really—"

"It's so noisy! Pick it up for me!"

After shouting, Qiao Yu turned and walked away with the nameless fire that had burned more vigorously after seeing Cong Ye, leaving only the innocent Cong Ye scratching his head.