2

No, it's a romance writer!

The system was impressed by Qiao Yu's proficiency, and it turned out that she had a specialization in the art industry, so she decided not to disturb her with admiration.

"…What are you doing?"

I'm not talking this time! The system was shocked and Qiao Yu, who was also frightened, looked in the direction of the voice, and saw a teenager in school uniform looking at Qiao Yu with a speechless expression.

The eyebrows are handsome, indifferent and alienated, and his body exudes the aura of the kind of Lao Tzu. Qiao Yu stood up straight with a sigh of relief, and hurriedly covered his mouth to see if there was no movement in the class before he was relieved.

This style, at first glance, is the hero!

Qiao Yu was in agitated mood, feeling like a star chaser suddenly saw the righteous master. She carefully looked at Cong Ye and nodded frequently, um, sure enough, the romantic male protagonist looks good, tall and long in his teens, and looks pretty seductive.

Cong Ye was uncomfortable by her, and he waved his schoolbag and smashed her on her body: "Is it okay for you to meet you, Qiao, haven't you woken up yet?"

His schoolbag was empty, and he didn't feel anything when he hit him. Qiao Yu realized that he had seen it a bit earlier, and he quickly smiled: "It's really a bit, if I hadn't slept in the morning, I wouldn't be here now."

Although this was the first time she met with Cong Ye after passing through, many memories of getting along with Cong Ye flashed in her mind, and she always felt that she knew him well.

Cong Ye looked bad, but Qiao Yu didn't feel scared at all, and tried to follow his routine: "Why are you late today? Coincidentally, this isn't it."

...Who wants to have this coincidence with you!

Cong Ye frowned in disgust, always feeling that Qiao Yu didn't look the same as before, but he didn't think about it, and said with a cold snort, "There are outsiders at home, and I don't want to see them in the morning."

The implication was ‘I’m not the same as you who have slept.’ He raised his head arrogantly, but saw the girl in front of him suddenly laughed.

"..."

Even Cong Ye, a cold-hearted person, started to worry about Qiao Yu's mind sincerely.

He decided not to entangle with this strange-looking Qiao Yu, put his schoolbag on his back again, and gestured to raise his head to the classroom: "Why are you squatting out here? It's like stealing a chicken. It's late." And there is something to be afraid of, let's go."

He apparently regarded Qiao Yu's strange behavior as being late and dared not to enter the door, and walked to the front door after speaking.

Qiao Yu was so happy that he said that Cao Cao would be here, and that the male protagonist who can interrupt the heroine's self-introduction is coming! She followed Cong Ye happily, and was about to go in with him. Suddenly, it occurred to her that she was born with a talented and beautiful girl for the first time in school. What happened to her being followed? This writes that she, a passerby, has not been scolded to death by readers?

Good risk, good risk, almost put myself in the middle of the plot.

Qiao Yu let out a sigh of relief, taking advantage of Cong Ye's going to push the door, planning to go first.

Unexpectedly, from Ye's eyes and hands, he grabbed her schoolbag and brought back the staggered Qiao Yu, and said impatiently: "What's wrong with you Qiao Yu today?"