100

Silently doing big things caused a lot of waves when he first enrolled, and Qiao Yu's college life started not so smoothly.

"...I always feel that a lot of people are looking over here."

Qiao Yu sat down with the dinner plate and glanced around silently. He didn't catch anyone, but as soon as he lowered his head, he felt that he could look at him surreptitiously.

"Really? I don't feel anything."

Lin Qing, who was sitting opposite, picked up the chopsticks nonchalantly, and seemed to be completely accustomed to the sight of the surroundings.

"Also? Yes, after all, you are the chairman of the student union. You have been very famous since before."

I forcibly convinced myself that they were being stared at because Lin Qing was originally a celebrity. Qiao Yu tried hard to get used to the feeling of being noticed, and chatted with Lin Qing.

"Do you know how commotion was on the freshman side when you took the stage to speak at the opening ceremony? I heard the inhalation of the boys behind."

Is it a good thing or a bad thing to have an overly beautiful chairperson? The good thing is that when she speaks, the lazy freshmen will raise their minds and concentrate on the stage. The bad thing is probably 80% of the people’s attention. Did not put it on her speech.

At that time, what happened between her and Lin Qing? It could not be spread among the new students who lacked contacts. So when her classmates chatted about Lin Qing and expressed that they were a little tempted to join the student club, Qiao Yu chose to remain silent. Be incognito and pretend to be a pig and eat the old? Tiger.

It’s not the same now. After all, it’s been a week since the military training came back. Everyone has heard about the same. As a result, everyone in the class looks at her with a little admiration. It seems to be very common. She was able to track down the Kaolin Flower, which was rumored to have been single since she entered school, even though the order of the facts is different from the rumors.

Then Qiao Yu seems to have gained a very high status in the class for no apparent reason. She will be asked privately to consult about emotional problems, but in fact, the basis for her to bite the bullet and reply basically comes from her previous romance novel writing. Experience-after all, this relationship between her and Lin Qing was too special from the beginning to the development, it is very difficult to play any reference value.

I can only say...Everyone in the university? It's great that you are so tolerant of same-sex relationships. Thanks to Miyi, Qiao Yu decided to buy this little Miyi some time to eat and send it over. .

"That's really great. It's a good time." Lin Qing endured a smile and acknowledged it generously, then shrugged and said, "After all, each chairman can only be a year in his junior year. Freshmen can't see me going up to speak."

"Ah, it is indeed a good time to catch up." Qiao Yu nodded seriously, "...that is to say, when I woke up at the right time?"

"Not really. I can only say that it is the deadline."

Lin Qing glared at the unconscious speech, stirring the soup bowl carelessly, but the words spoken were very dangerous.

"If you are a little later, not only will you not be able to hear my speech, maybe I have been arrested for a blind date? Maybe, I think my mother seems to have this meaning."

"Phase—Huh?"

Frightened, Qiao Yu shook his hand and spilled a spoonful of fried rice back onto the dinner plate, staring at Lin Qing in horror.