66

To ask Qiao Yu if she wants to do something, she definitely wants to.

In the dead of night, the two are alone, and now they are in such a posture, the people under her are still unsuspectingly touching her face. This kind of favorable time and place, and the situation where everyone is occupied, Qiao Yu simply thinks? Is it old? Heaven is pushing her.

Lin Qing's beautiful eyes are like a deep sea of ​​night, tempting her to come closer?, to find out.

Qiao Yu was almost sure that even if she kissed Lin Qing at this time, she would not incur any resistance.

"Cough! Cough (stress)!"

"Why? You are a system and don't catch a cold!"

... But she couldn't do anything extraordinary, because the system in her mind deliberately coughed endlessly from the moment she threw Lin Qing down, and it became more and more intense. Qiao Yu suspected that she would cough if she didn't get up again.

The quiet and ambiguous atmosphere was disturbed by it and disappeared. Qiao Yu grinded his back molars and cursed the system in his head, and temporarily recovered a little reason, silently propped up his body a little further away from Lin Qing, and cautiously blocked it. In front of the light screen.

"I have a numb leg... accidentally."

She uneasily apologized to Lin Qing, and the other party sat up with her body propped up, regardless of the messed up clothes on her body, gently rubbed her wrist, and glanced at Qiao Yu unintentionally.

"You hurt me just now."

...You can't talk nonsense!

The tone seemed like anger and resentment, so Qiao Yu could not wait? Read two Buddhist scriptures immediately to resolve his uneasy and distracted thoughts that he was hooked up again. The system began to play the Great Compassion Mantra to her from the kindness.

This was really effective for her. After calmly thinking, she came to the conclusion that she had never encountered Lin Qingshou just now. Qiao Yu's expression was correct and polite: "Injustice."

I almost chanted the Buddha's name and added the phrase "poor monk" to the front.

This scene was met by Qiao, during the time when the monk Tang went to the country of his daughter in "Journey to the West".

"You are the one who caused the pain."

"Well, it's my problem. I was wrong."

Wuhu, this Buddha mind was defeated by Lin Qing in less than two rounds. Qiao Yu felt very ashamed of this, but there was no way to deal with it.

It turned out to be so uncomfortable to be forced to do Liu Xiahui. After Qiao lost his teeth and swallowed blood, he wanted to solve his critical survival problem immediately and then talked to Lin Qing.

"Um."

Accepting her apology happily, Lin Qing nodded in satisfaction, loosened her white wrist, and pointed behind her.

"Then you should pay me something to compensate me?"

"..."

It turned out to be waiting for her here...!

Qiao Yu looked back at the light screen behind her, and suddenly found that the light screen, which was originally the size of an ordinary laptop computer display, had quietly expanded more than twice at some point, and she could no longer cover it all.

"What are you doing with the system?!"

"Humph."

The light screen hulled again and again.