64

Lin Qing's new home is not far from Qiao Yu's home. Qiao Yu went upstairs at her invitation and volunteered.

"From now on? Just get on and off in my car? School, right? Anyway, it's on the way."

"Will this trouble you too much?"

After Qiao Yu shook her head vigorously and said that she had received too much kindness from Lin Qing at school and now she wanted to do her best, Lin Qing relaxed and nodded with a smile.

"Well, that's also good?"

Mother Lin took out the key and opened the door while interjecting.

"Originally, Congzhao said that she would let her driver continue to pick up Qingtian. I didn't think it was a good idea? I turned down her. Now I can help if I meet you? It's better."

As she spoke, she turned to Qiao Yu and smiled: "Come to eat more when you have time, Qingqing and Auntie both welcome you."

"Uh-huh."

Even if she smiles so tenderly and kindly, Qiao Yuxin is still nervous, and always feels that there is a delusion of being murdered to beat her regularly?, Honestly nodded, and walked behind? Entered the house and was caught I was surprised by the familiar decoration style.

"……Um?"

"Ah, this is actually Cong Zhao's house."

Seeing Qiao Yu’s doubts, Lin Ma explained to her: "I have seen other houses before, but since I knew it, after I knew it, I said that renting a house is worse than renting her anyway. , I think? Think? I think what she said also makes sense."

She looked at the simple and somewhat cold decoration around, and smiled helplessly: "She is really? Yes, she has always liked the three colors of black and white? Gray."

Is this really true? Normally, Qiao Yu feels like he has eaten tons of dog food.

Looking at the love between the elders? The love is a bit weird, Qiao Yu silently reflects on? Why hasn't he digested this matter, listening obediently to the unclear truth? Lin Qing and Lin Ma chatted.

Fortunately, the mover who transported the luggage soon arrived. Soon all the things were moved up, piled up one by one at the door, Qiao Yu thought? It is estimated that more than half of the boxes were sealed by himself, very proudly quietly. He straightened his chest.

"Hmm... It seems that it will take a while to clean up."

Ma Lin frowned in anguish. Although the house is clean, but you still have to make the bed or something by yourself? It will take a while to find out what you need from this pile of boxes.

Now that the sky is going to darken, Qiao Yu thinks that if he starts to clean up now, Lin Qing is afraid that he won’t even have time to eat. He pondered for a moment and said, “Otherwise, go to my house for a meal first? Ah, by the way? Let’s stay at my house for one night, and tomorrow? It’s not too late to clean up. I’ll come to help."

Knowing that Qiao Yu is caring about herself, Lin Qingxin's head is hot, and she is quite moved about Qiao Yu's initiative to invite her to live in her house. She casts inquiring eyes at her mother and saw her smiling. Put your palms together.

"Okay, okay, Qingqing will leave it to you today."

"Eh, then you--"

In the middle of what Qiao Yu said, he suddenly reacted and shut his mouth knowingly. Sure enough, seeing the woman nodded gently, her eyebrows were bent in joy.

"I'll go find Congzhao."

In this way, the adults rushed to love, and the young people who had not pierced the window paper came to Qiao Yu's home.