32

On the whole, Qiao Yu felt that his birthday party was fairly stable.

After the thrilling incident of "Happy Event" was over, Qiao Yu looked calmly at everything. Anyway, she was not suddenly engaged, and Cong Ye also came here alone and went back alone.

What if? Cong Ye was engaged at her birthday party, then Qiao Yu couldn't write this article? At that time, the reader? Look, ah, the male lead is engaged and not the female lead. Who is the betrothal? Oh, it’s Joe. Isn’t this person still assisting in the first few chapters? It's not really a **** person.

Come on, the comment section must be able to insult her passionately for several pages.

Qiao Yu sat at the table and typed silently, sighing that it was great to have successfully avoided this fate.

On the last day of the eleventh holiday, the hard-working Qiao Yu was writing an essay.

In fact, she hadn't finished her school homework yet, but she decided to write down the birthday party while the memory didn't fade away.

She was a gunman who worked **** this, and the system was moved.

"The host? The previous deposit has not been sent out yet, otherwise I will go to do my homework today—"

"No, writing a essay is to do it all at once."

Qiao Yuyi said righteously, crackling the highlight of yesterday's birthday party.

That is, the heroine is jealous.

She still holds a few chapters in her hand. The plot now sent out has just arrived at the time of their three-month test and tutoring. It focuses on the period when Cong Ye thought she was going to bully Lin Qing, and readers sighed: He I really care about her.

But because the role of Qiao Yu appeared too frequently-Qiao Yu couldn't help it. She wanted to take herself out. Before writing two lines, she was severely warned by the system that this would definitely increase OOC, so she could only give up this idea. Bite the scalp and write the truth?.

Although she has worked very hard to reduce her sense of existence, there are still a group of readers in the comment area that have begun to have opinions on Qiao Yu.

[Why does Qiao Yu always stay with us in the jungle? 】

Qiao Yu didn't want her... and Jungle was from Ye and Lin Qing's cp name? Can you change this one, listening to the smell of Amazon.

[The presence of this supporting role is too strong, can't you let them coach each other and get along alone? 】

What's the reason for them to help each other! First teach? Second, let a crane like her not work!

[This person doesn't like us Yeye, right? 】

Ah-why not kill her-

Even the doubts raised by the people who don't know the truth are enough to make Qiao Yu want to grab the ground to prove her innocence.

Seeing that there are more and more comment areas? People in the comment area are quite venomous about Qiao Yu, and the reader satisfaction has risen and fallen to 73. Qiao Yu himself feels very worried.

Then yesterday, Lin Qing also ate her jealousy. This plot is written? Qiao met the position of the female partner and could not sit down.

What can I do? That has to be written? Ah. She is such a dedicated person, anyway, it is better than distorting the facts and then ooc.

Qiao Yu knocked on the keyboard blankly, knocking out the momentum of Ansai's waist drum.

【……