99

What day did the freshmen report in? Everyone in the room knew that there was a computer-study girl who was reporting on. What day did he get special treatment. It was the newly-promoted student council chairman who was lukewarm to anyone and took her away hand in hand. Finished? The process, even on the way to the dormitory is accompanied all the way.

He has become the subject of hot discussion in his population. Qiao Yu and Lin Qing walked side by side on the campus, and quietly reached out and held Lin Qing's hand. Did the other party smile secretly? ?return.

"Didn't I say I'm asking you to come later." Lin Qing's voice was soft, trying to look helpless? But? Can't hide her? In a good mood, "I should have been working at this time."

"Because? I woke up quite early, so I really can't sit still?..."

Qiao Yu cast an apologetic look, with a sudden tone of regret: "I was thinking about it? Can I see how you look like when you work?-It's a pity."

"Really, if you don't talk to me? Then? Talk to a school girl? You should be able to see it after a long time."

...There is obviously a knife hidden in this sentence.

Even if Lin Qing's tone was such an understatement, Qiao Yu still keenly smelled a bit of danger.

"No, I'm not chatting with? Her? It's just that she? I hit me and kept apologizing to me—"

"It might have been that before? That's right, but didn't people still invite you to report together?"

Lin Qing was not moved, shook Qiao Yu's hand, smiling very gracefully.

"Is that time when I came out? Did the time bother you?"

"..."

Almost see? Lin Qing was holding back a laugh under her bluffing face? Qiao Yu raised his eyebrows calmly and said with a smile.

"No, because? I wanted to reject her? On the grounds that I was going to find my girlfriend."

"Is it a great help for you to come over? Isn't this all at once? Solved it? Two things?"

"..."

This time, Lin Qing fell silent, staring unconvincingly? Qiao Yu looked at him a few times, and finally turned his head hummingly, and the roots of his ears were stained with thin red.

"Moreover, even if I'm lucky enough to be hit by someone and go straight to the check-in desk, I can't see how you work?"

Qiao Yu took out the phone and clicked the screen a few times and then handed the phone to Lin Qing with an innocent expression.

"Look, Cong Ye said that you saw me since I turned the corner?." Seeing the screen is Cong Ye's non-secretive whistleblower and the two of them who left him. With the strong condemnation of the behavior, Lin Qing couldn't help but wrinkle his face. There was a feeling that his mind was placed on the table and there was nowhere to hide.

"...Is this guy's mouth leaking? Give it to me next time we have dinner together? He bought a sticky rice to make up for him?."

"Don't? I want to buy something delicious together and thank him."

After all, he resisted? Lin Qing's job, Qiao Yu was able to abduct the chairman of the student union who should have been busy.

But... how should I say that I am the chairman of the student union? Lin Qing seems to be a very famous person in the school.

They walked slowly all the way, and only left? I met the people who greeted Lin Qing with no less than three waves in about ten minutes. Lin Qing also greeted them one by one, and ignored the curiosity that people cast towards Qiao Yu. Comment, just intentionally? Unintentionally? I clenched Qiao Yu's hand tightly.