36

Qiao Yu’s depression lasted for about a week. During this period, she always looked bitter and bitter, and had a very bad attitude towards Cong Ye.

The victim, Cong Ye himself, didn’t care too much. He found out in the chat with Song Wanwan? The whole story and the end of love, attributed Qiao Yu’s abnormality to the evolutionary period of "face to face what is love", so he behaved very tolerantly. To be magnanimous, still because of Song Wanwan's matter? It can be solved and I am happy every day.

Their mutual good friend Miyi affectionately called them both dull and unhappy.

A week later, Qiao Yu felt that it was time to adjust her mentality and remove the title of "unhappy", so she strengthened herself and found a chance to be alone with Lin Qing to find out who she liked— Although she has a clear heart, she still has to go through the process that should be followed.

But Lin Qing didn't give her an answer, just took the words over with ambiguity.

‘In the future you will know. ’

‘Before that, just assume you haven’t heard those words. ’

Finally wanted to do something practical? Qiao was at a disadvantage, but he was a lot happy?

In this way, campus life is proceeding smoothly, and the annual sports meeting of Yew Wah will soon be in sight.

The students undoubtedly welcome this kind of large-scale activities that can be justified and not in class. In Qiao Yu’s original high school, the sports meeting will be held for one day, and Yew Wah is even more so. According to reports, this year’s sports meeting will be held. Will be held for three days.

"...It's amazing, what are you going to do in three days? What? Are there so many projects to compare?"

Qiao Yu sighed that it deserves to be a big school. Lu Yao, who brought the rumors, stood by her table and said cheerfully.

"Isn't it good? You don't have to go to class for three days!"

"Yes, good."

Also happy, Qiao Yu temporarily cast aside his doubts, raised his hands? And Lu Yao happily slapped his palms.

But she was still worried. After all, this is the world of romance novels. With this premise, Qiao Yu almost can be sure that something will happen at the sports meeting, which is a major event this semester.

And when it comes to what may happen at the sports meeting?

"...Lin Qing, how are your sports performances?"

"It's normal. At the sports meeting, I can only participate in some group events."

Fortunately, it seems that Lin Qing will not be injured.

That's right, something that can deepen the relationship between the male and female leaders in the sports meeting? Of course, it is the injury of one party!

Then the other party took the injured to the infirmary! Rub medicine! Be alone! It hurts! Huhu!

...This is a bit disgusting, but it's almost what it means. After confirming that Lin Qing had no chance of injury, Qiao Yu turned to look at Cong Ye, his eyes full of pity.

Cong Ye: "?"

Looking at Cong Ye, who didn't even know that he might be destined to be injured, Qiao Yu asked him briefly.

"Cong Ye, do you plan to register for the Games?"

"In fact, I don't really think about it, but it is estimated that if you do not report, you will be filled in because of a lack of people, so I still plan to check the project registration status first."