65

The room fell silent for a while, but a fierce argument was going on in Qiao Yu's mind.

"Of course not? Say!"

The mechanical sound of the system's shock was octaves higher, making Qiao Yu's head hum.

"Why?"

"Because...this is a big secret! How can something like the truth of the world be possible? Just talk to the aborigines!"

Tossing over and over again? With only these two sentences, Qiao Yu quickly became annoyed.

"No, then will I tell Lin Qing what will happen? For example, the world will be destroyed tomorrow? It will be destroyed."

"...That's not true."

The system was reluctant to say four words at a time, and the host who heard it entered the rebellious stage grinned.

"What can't that matter so far? What can't you say?"

In fact, the system is also? I don't know what it can't? I said, but as an order worker, it always feels that it's not right to say it. Suddenly the inspiration flashed in a hurry.

"Although it has no consequences for the world, but! Lin Qing knows that this world is a book and she is just a created person? What will she think after the thing!"

"She will definitely be shocked! The host must think twice before acting!"

There is some truth to this, Qiao Yu himself? Thinking of this question, he hesitated more or less.

Just as she hesitated, there was a sudden pain in her waist. As soon as Qiao Yu turned her head, she met Lin Qing's slightly angry eyes.

"As for you, you ignore me."

She lowered her voice as she said, a grievance quickly filled the corners of her eyes, and she looked at Qiao Yu with water in her eyes.

…Who can do this? Can withstand it.

These days, does Lin Qing use this kind of coquettish technique more and more? Handy... Qiao Yu sighed, even if he knew that this was probably an acting skill, but still willingly took the trick and tried to take Lin Qing into his arms. Li's impulse said.

"No, no, I'm just thinking..."

"How do you want to answer me?"

Lin Qing became even more unhappy when she said this, and frowned and moved closer to her. They were originally close, but now Lin Qing is almost leaning on her shoulder.

"Yes or no, there are only these two answers. Did you forget, or are you thinking about... fooling me?"

The end of the words rose dangerously, and Qiao Yu instinctively noticed something wrong, and shrank his neck and blurted out.

"Yes, yes—no, I didn't mean I was thinking about fooling you..."

"I mean, I was really at that time? I wanted to match the two of you."

He opened the bow without turning his head back. Joe met? Determined to think of such a serious matter. Two people? Lie on the bed side by side and said something was wrong, and simply lifted the quilt and sat up cross-legged.

Lin Qing also sat up, and the two of them sat opposite each other under the dim light on the bedside as if they were facing enemies, which made Qiao Yu feel that the scene was a little absurd.

Isn't it the bright light? Enough to see that Lin Qing's complexion is not good, she sighed inwardly.

Now that it’s possible to say something? It’s better.