53

Calm down, calm down, it's just a hot spring.

Standing in front of the locker in the locker room, Qiao Yu tried desperately to cheer herself up.

Although the current situation is not simply to hang out with friends, but as long as she maintains a calm mind, it will be fine! She is an upright person! She must be able to get rid of the evil thoughts in her mind!

She put her hand on the skirt of her clothes violently, and heard the rustle of clothes that did not belong to her coming from behind before she even started to take it off.

She and Lin Qing are the only two people in the huge dressing room now, and the source of this voice is obvious.

The sound of zippers, the sound of cloth rubbing, the sound of unfastening buckles.

"..."

Qiao Yu suddenly discovered a brand new fact, that is, she doesn't seem to be a very upright person!

This voice is too imaginative! She can close her eyes but can't plug her ears! God what to do!

Qiao Yu hulled up her hooded sweater and covered her entire head, feeling her rapid heartbeat in the dark.

…Oh **** it, sure enough? Should I think of a way to refuse...

It's all because she looked at Lin Qing's expectant gaze and couldn't say a word of refusal. She went out of the hot spring with a daze and scalp. Now it's hard to ride a tiger, and Lin Qing has taken off her clothes. She is going back now? Saying she doesn't want to soak anymore, is that too inappropriate?

Qiao Yu fell into a deep introspection because she overestimated her self-control.

However, the fate has been too harsh on her recently! Let her sleep in the same bed with her sweetheart, and let her soak in hot springs with her sweetheart—even if they are of the same sex, if you like it, you want to avoid suspicion or avoid it!

Qiao was full of guilt for Lin Qing, feeling like a stinky rascal who took advantage of Lin Qing in the name of a friend.

"Then I'll go in first—Qiao Yu? Is the clothes stuck?"

Lin Qing's worried voice broke Qiao Yu's random thoughts. It was only then that she remembered that she was still keeping her clothes over her head, and she took off her sweater quickly, and said with a dry smile: "It's okay, me? Just half way off..."

She subconsciously turned to Lin Qing's direction, and as soon as she raised her eyes, she hurriedly looked at the ceiling as if she had been scalded.

Why? Lin Qing is only wearing a towel now! Yes, because they are ready to go in for a bath!

The question and answer in his mind set off a stormy sea. Qiao Yu felt that the temperature of his head was rising, and turned his back to Lin Qing hurriedly. "You, you go in first, me? I'll be fine soon!"

"Yeah. Then I'll wait for you inside."

Fortunately, Lin Qing didn't seem to realize her abnormality, and her tone was as gentle as ever. After she finished speaking, she walked to the shower space inside. Qiao Yu listened to the movement and turned her stiff neck tentatively after hearing the sound of closing the door.

Seeing that there was really only one person left in the locker room, and Qiao Yu, who was only left in a thin autumn coat on his upper body, did not feel the slightest cold at all, or even felt too hot, so he hugged his sweater tightly and squatted down silently. ? The hot face is buried in the clothes.

In the astounding glance just now, Lin Qing curled up her hair and held the towel at the junction of her hands, and her bare skin seemed to be glowing white, delicate and translucent.