50

After a few days, it was finally time to set off.

Qiao Yu followed his parents to the airport and met the other four. Looking at the big and small bags opposite, he couldn't help but stunned, sighing that when there are many women, there will be more luggage.

When the group of people waited for the plane, Qiao Yu was still in a daze. Lin Qing leaned over with concern and asked her what happened. Qiao Yu shook his head and replied.

"I thought at first that my aunt would take out a private jet or something..."

"...Um...I think the aunt should have no money to that point."

Indeed, it was the articles and movies that Qiao Yu had read that limited her thinking. If there was a private jet, she wouldn't know how to react. Fortunately, she was never so rich.

Although Mr. Cong does not have a private jet, it is still possible to give them a first-class cabin.

The first time he received such good treatment, Joe Yu got stuck in the comfortable seat and looked around curiously. Lin Qing sitting next to her casually lifted the handrail between the two of them, leaned over and fastened her seat belt.

"Ah, thank you."

The fragrance of the sudden approach made Qiao Yu froze all over, Lin Qing's hair swept across her nose, Qiao Yu swallowed unconvincingly, and hurriedly leaned back, keeping a safe distance to thank Lin Qing.

Lin Qing smiled at her and backed away, which made Qiao Yu's heart feel empty again. From the seat next door, Cui Ye heard a loud whistle that seemed to be pointed, before Qiao Yu turned his head and cursed. He, he was killed by a eye knife from his mother who was sitting in front of him and turned his head back.

Everyone in the first-class cabin is relaxed, but Qiao Yu is still a little fidgety. Lin Qing, who usually sits in front of her on weekdays, is sitting next to her, she always feels at a loss, as if Lin Qing's fragrance and temperature are coming from the side, making Qiao Yu clearly aware of her existence.

...This is not good, it's just getting on the plane now.

After that, there will be a week to get along with each other day and night, so what can I do if I show my timidity now!

Qiao Yu wrinkled her face in her heart and worked hard to build her own mind and reason, repeating meditation on Changxin? Changxin? If necessary, keep a little distance from Lin Qing... In order not to expose her feelings, this is also true. ? There is no way.

It didn't take long for the plane to start, and Joe Yu's hand on his side suddenly tightened.

It was Lin Qing who touched her and grabbed her hand, and when she saw Qiao Yuwang, she smiled a little distressed at Qiao Yu.

"It's the first time I'm flying in a plane, and I'm a little nervous...Can I hold your hand?"

"...No problem! Of course!"

How can someone be cruel? You can say a word of rejection! Qiao Yu threw her mind and consciousness a few minutes ago out of the sky, and she obliged to squeeze Lin Qing's hand, feeling the other hand's coldness, frowning and warming her with the palm of her hand.

"It's okay, it's coming soon, don't worry?."

Qiao Yu softened her voice to comfort Lin Qing, and when she heard her mumble, she shook her hand back. Lin Qing calmed down at this moment, her black eyes narrowed to look at him, and Qiao Yu's heart jumped, and he didn't dare to look again.

Slanting forward, Cong Zong sneaked back and looked back? The two people’s gazes held the hand of Lin Ma next to him in a way, but they were asked by the other side concerned about what happened. Are you afraid? Cong Zong silently walked away in annoyance. head.