67

Cong Ye feels a bit strange recently.

This of course refers to the two people who broke his heart--their relationship seems to have undergone some changes.

But when asked what he was doing, he couldn't tell why. After all, they have always been intimate and inseparable, and they are still so, but Cong Ye just feels that the atmosphere is a bit wrong.

For example, in a class, the eraser Qiao Yu fell aside, and Lin Qing, who was close to him, picked it up for her and returned it to her. When the two of them accidentally touched their fingertips, Qiao Yu had followed? With a big shake of his hand like a switch, he threw the rubber to the face of the innocent Cong Ye.

What's wrong with a finger touch? I haven't seen her react so much before when she was constantly intersecting with other people's fingers.

Another example is the break time in physical education class. Qiao Yu bought a bottle of a new flavored drink. After drinking it, his expression was very unspeakable, which aroused everyone's curiosity. She said that the taste was hard to describe. Why not taste it and pass the bottle to Lin Qing? As a result, Lin Qing looked at her to look at the mouth of the bottle, and when he hesitated to reach out to pick it up, Qiao Yu suddenly took it back in a panic, shouting that I would buy another bottle and jumped up and ran away.

After that, Lin Qing's face was also very unnatural, but when she asked about it, she only said it was hot. Please, it's just April, and it's still cold from time to time.

The above are countless, it is clear that they have done more aggressive behaviors before, and their behaviors are still degraded even now!

The sense of distance between the two of them suddenly made Cong Ye fall into confusion, until the new "Lin Qing Love? Help Conference" at the new "Lin Qing's Love? Helping Conference" Mi Yi broke the secret.

"—It was like this at the beginning, young people are very young."

She looked at it with a smile, but her smile made people feel the invisible pressure.

"Talking about it."

Miyi squinted her eyes, and asked with a smile, expressing an affirmative sentence, although it should be a question.

From Ye Rutai's initiation, the chicken popcorn he had just picked up in his hand fell into the tray with a snap, and moved forward excitedly.

"Talking!"

Lu Yao, who had been concentrating on eating hamburgers, was almost choked by his sudden voice, and he took a big gulp of Coke to relieve his energy. Although he didn't keep up with the development of the situation, it didn't prevent him from turning his head in a way.

"Talking?"

"...You said before that I just came to enjoy the junk food, and I came with you."

Lin Qing's expression surrounded by the center of the topic was very complicated. Feeling the invisible pressure that the three people radiated on her, she felt that the French fries in her hand were not eaten or not.

Seeing that they didn't seem to give up the intention of asking at all, Lin Qing sighed helplessly.

"Unfortunately, I haven't talked about it yet."

"what?"

Cong Ye was the first to jump up to question, and raised his arms aggressively.

"Then what's the atmosphere of yours lately?"

"Yes." Mi Yi also seldom actively joined the battle. "Is it acting in a campus youth romance drama... the people who watch it are very anxious."

"Well, I didn't see that much..."