72

After coming out of the haunted house, Qiao Yu felt that Lin Qing was good? Something seemed to be wrong.

Although the face is still the same as usual, and there is no difference in chatting, but Qiao Yu is? Can feel that Lin Qing seems to have a worry.

This strange feeling did not disappear until a pedestrian went to ride the Ferris wheel. But even if she asked Lin Qing, she would only get a okay answer and a gentle smile.

The three of Cong Ye were very polite and pushed them to get them in the same box. Qiao Yu inherited their good intentions and went in with Lin Qingyi.

"If we sit on the same side? Will the weight of the two sides of the box be unbalanced easily?"

"I don't think it will be so fragile. Wouldn't Joe meet you? Want to say? You go and sit on the other side?"

Of course not, even? Qiao Yu couldn't do such incomprehensible things. She put aside the unnecessary worry and sat down beside Lin Qing honestly. Lin Qing grumbled in satisfaction, and leaned her head on her shoulder unceremoniously.

"……tired?"

"Well, there can be a little bit."

Lin Qing's voice seemed tired, Qiao Yu straightened her back consciously to make her lean more comfortable.

The Ferris wheel rotates slowly, and only their boarders are cuddling each other in the narrow space.

If you say? Qiao Yuyi? Didn't hold any thoughts at first? It's a lie. But at this stage, she was satisfied with the peaceful and quiet atmosphere. Lin Qing didn’t say anything, Qiao Yu didn’t say anything, but it wasn’t a difficult silence. Qiao Yu was pleased with the white butterfly that fell on her shoulder, for fear that it would be too big. The action will startle her away.

When Lin Qing was attracted to so many senses, he couldn't help thinking about her in his mind.

What is Lin Qing worried about, can't Qiao Yu say? No clue at all.

The relationship between her and Lin Qing is now only separated by a layer of yarn thinner than the wings of a cicada, which she forcibly added, like a bell from ears, as if there is still room for turning around without breaking it.

But when will this layer of yarn be pierced?

Joe Yu closed his eyes.

In this relationship, she is always "passive".

Lin Qing was the first to move? The heart, and the first to act? Lin Qing, Qiao Yu even? After realizing her feelings, she always chose to escape, until her heroine left the bright and flat road. , Stepping through the thorns in the mud and chasing to her side, she finally had the courage to respond a little bit.

But not enough, not enough, she has to work harder.

These days, Qiao Yu thought a lot, and always wanted to find a perfect solution, but in the end, after all the thoughts, there was always a way to go.

The road was narrow and dangerous. Once she walked up, what was waiting for her at the end of the road, Qiao Yu was completely unpredictable.

"system."

Qiao Yu whispered in his head, and the hard-working CP fan immediately pricked his ears.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Of course! Don't hesitate to say the host?! As long as it is? I can do anything? Yes!"

"Exactly? I want you to check something for me." Qiao Yu thought for a while, and continued to say, "Exactly?—"