27

When Qiao Yu woke up, it was three poles in the sun.

She sat up from the bed, clutching her aching head and remembering what had happened.

"simply put."

At this time, the convenient and easy-to-use system opened up to answer her questions.

"It's the host who got drunk at the karaoke yesterday."

"..."

…It’s true, she has no memory at all. After all, where the wine came from, she’s been drinking it all the time--

"What the host thought was a drink was actually alcoholic."

"Who is drinking that kind of thing for minors?!"

So the system explained the cause and effect to Qiao Yu. Qiao Yuyi? At the beginning, he could still say indignantly that Cong Ye was a fool and chat with him. After hearing his drunk performance, he became more and more silent, until the last one. Don't say anything.

"--That's it. Finally, the hostess sent the host back to his home. I suggest that the host take a bath now."

"...Makes sense."

After returning yesterday, did Qiao die or not? Let others touch her and had to wash herself. As a result, she fell asleep while wiping her face and was almost suffocated by a wet towel. Mom and Dad Qiao had no choice but to wipe her face before moving her to the bed to let her sleep well.

So now Qiao Yu is still wearing yesterday's suit, and crumpled.

She smelled the neckline, and she still felt a faint smell of alcohol.

Although Qiao Yu has always been not very particular about dressing up, she always feels uncomfortable when she always loves to clean, so she hurriedly picked up her pajamas and rushed into the bathroom.

The water from the shower made her completely awake, she wiped the water off her face, but the depression in her heart lingered.

When she takes a bath, the system will dormant very gently to protect her privacy, so Qiao Yu now doesn't even have a person to talk to, so she can only reflect on the good things she has done on her own.

...So she kissed Lin Qing by mistake in pockygame yesterday, and then she was drunk and held someone else? Lin Qing kindly sent her home and she touched them—wow! Where's the smelly rascal!

She wailed and covered her face, sinking into a deep level of self-loathing.

Damn, if Cong Ye didn’t order the wrong drink--no? Okay? Okay? I want to blame others for my own problems, or I can only blame her for doing so? The drinks are still very poor, and it turns out to be another day. I just forgot about the aftermath of the drink? I thought it was a very bad physique... I opened my eyes and saw that my room was really good...

Or? It's because she can't remember the things she did. The only thing she can remember is when she kissed Lin Qing. For example, Lin Qing's lips are so soft, the smell on her body is good, and the reaction is super cute.

"Wow, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Qiao Yu screamed and hugged his overheated head to calm himself down. As a result, he moved too much. He accidentally bumped the temperature adjustment **** to the highest level, and the screams in the bathroom immediately rose by eight degrees.

"It's hot————!!!"

"... Are you okay with Yuyu? There seemed to be a lot of movement upstairs just now."