60

For Lin Qing, this journey was like a wave.

Either push her to the top of the waves, or shoot her to the bottom of the water, and finally rinse off all the disguise.

When she touched the truth, she was incredibly sad and painful. After the most difficult period of time, she was relieved.

Actually? For her, the situation and before departure didn't become too much.

Anyway, before the journey started, Lin Qing was trying to make Qiao Yu like her? Now it's only? But? Is it going to continue to act with this purpose? That's all, it's just that the situation has become clearer, and even? By the way, she has solved her previous question about the dialogue between Qiao Yu and Cong's mother's yard. Not a loss.

During the time when he suffered the most, Lin Qing thought about giving up this hopeless feeling, but found that it was a difficult thing.

If you can sleep without dreaming of her, no longer betting on her for her words and deeds, joy or sorrow, no more betting on her? No matter where you go, you will never think of her like her name.

That might be a very relaxing world.

It must be like the moon, clean and suffocating.

Since she couldn't let go, what Lin Qing had to do had not changed, but there was one thing she needed to figure out first.

"Do you have anyone you like?"

Suddenly, Lin Qing approached him and asked such a sentence, Cong Ye stiffened with fright.

"Ah, who you like? Does it mean the kind of lovers? Like? Ask me?"

The blank and blank expression on his face has revealed the answer, and Lin Qing loosened his shoulders slightly.

It didn't seem that she had such outrageous thoughts because of what Cong Ye said to Qiao Yu.

Think about it, too, Cong Ye is very enthusiastic about her relationship with Qiao Yu, and there is no one who is more concerned about him. How can anyone match the people they like with others?

Unexpectedly, being stabbed by this thought, Lin Qing frowned slightly.

"...Well, are you listening?"

Opposite? Cong Ye seemed to talk endlessly, to the effect that he was completely? Without such an object, he still? Waiting for fate to fall in love at first sight. Lin Qing, who was in a daze, looked at him when he asked, nodded silently, and planned to leave.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute!"

Cong Ye hurriedly chased him out of the room, and stood awkwardly in front of Lin Qing's face.

"Well, did something happen to you and Qiao Yu? Is there anything I can do to help?"

It was already a few days after returning to China. Although Lin Qing’s relationship with him during the past few days was not lukewarm, he still said a few words, so that Cong Ye successfully cancelled the day of the return trip. Does he seem to provoke Lin Qing's suspicion that he hates?

But his keen intuition still tells him something is strange.

To be honest, it was mainly because he was terribly curious about the reasons for the separation and reunion of the two people during their journey.

But Qiao Yu, who has always been talkative, didn't know what was going on this time, so he kept his mouth tight and refused to say a word, which made his heart itch.

So he just? Can he boldly hit Lin Qing with his idea?-Anyway, he is also one of the councillors who helped Lin Qing's love affair, so he might be able to find out something!