68

Suddenly increased the time spent with Lin Qing? Qiao Yu most of the time? Was it? Very happy.

As for why it is? Most of the time?, this is mainly? Because she is carrying a task of writing essays these days-of course, basically she finishes it alone after returning home, but she can't stand Lin Qing. Very rigorous and careful person, so...

"I? Absolutely here? Never thought about it that way."

"...No, this is? Necessary artistic processing, please understand me..."

What the good name is? Checking for her typos is actually? Protesting, watching Lin Qing point to the article on the light screen with a full face, Qiao Yu lowered his eyebrows and put his posture very low.

"Huh...Will your satisfaction rise if you write this?"

"Big, probably..."

After all, judging from the comments of her readers, most people are very ambiguous. Although there was no actual progress by a centimeter, the comment area still praised her for her exquisite emotional writing. Some people even encouraged her not to make the relationship progress too fast in order to serve the readers. Qiao Yuxin wanted to rest assured. If there is emotional progress in this book, she will lose.

The comment area slides down? Go? One page can have half a page? "Aoao banged to death? Me?", the remaining half page is mixed with dissatisfaction and right? The author's personal dissatisfaction and right? Praise, because the feelings in your heart will be very delicate if you read too much, so Qiao Yu will reluctantly open a comment area for about half a month.

But Lin Qing watched very diligently these days. She clicked on the comment area and turned a few pages, and sighed with complicated expression.

"Okay? It really is? That's it."

"Can you understand it? Great?"

Seeing? She curled her eyebrows? Accepting the reality, Qiao Yu breathed a sigh of relief, and asked tentatively: "Then? Me? Just send out this chapter first...?"

"..."

Lin Qing did not speak, and then switched back to the article interface and read it carefully from beginning to end.

"no."

Unexpectedly, Lin Qing, with an understanding look, said the words of rejection. Qiao Yu was at a loss when she saw her turning her eyes off the screen to look at herself, her eyes clear and innocent.

"Since this is the case, how about a more thorough revision?"

"..."

Right? With her words, Qiao Yu only had a bad feeling.

During the next hour to revise the manuscript, Qiao Yu seemed to be receiving a sweet punishment.

"Well, I? It should be at this time? I was thinking-just hold hands?"

"..."

Her heroine generously told her about the most authentic psychological activities, but Qiao Yu was unable to write about it.

For example, in the sentence just now, what Lin Qing said was her thoughts when the plane took off.

…So they didn’t? Didn’t they take it, and they took it all the way.

"And here, I? On the one hand? I don't feel that ryokans are very used, and there are only people like us in the hotel, which always feels a bit scary, and what is?..."

Lin Qing didn't say? Go?, Qiao Yu secretly took a look, and found that her ears were reddening quietly. Seeing Qiao Yu peeking over, she glared at him shamelessly. Her eyes were irritating and not lethal. .