73

What should have been an ordinary day has become extraordinary.

In Lin Qing's room, they confessed their feelings to each other.

Qiao Yu was not sure if this was a good place, her self-control was groaning to her, telling her that it was about to be unable to stop the surging desire in her chest.

The most terrible thing was that Lin Qing was still sitting on her lap, humming as a little cat, and stubbornly pecked and kissed the corner of her lips over and over again. Seeing that she had seen it before, she had to stick it up, using actions to express her determination that she would never leave easily.

Qiao Yu felt that every syllable Lin Qing uttered was destroying her sense of reason. Unlike KTV's unexpected surprise, Lin Qing was really kissing her, even though the kissing skills were jerky and simple, just a simple touch was enough to make Qiao Yu's head almost burnt.

Is she an adult?

Even if she has no actual combat experience, she knows the same about what she should understand.

Realizing that his gaze had begun to drift towards the bed in the room intentionally or unintentionally, Qiao met a Ji Ling to return? God came back, panicked and leaned back, avoiding the offensive that Lin Qing was chasing again.

"Wait, wait a minute? Aunt Lin is still outside..."

That’s right, isn’t it the only two of them today? At home, Ma Lin should be watching TV in the living room now.

At that time, if she pushes the door and sees this scene, Qiao Yu always feels that she will probably be taken out of the house by Lin's smile.

"……Well……"

Lin Qing was reluctant, but still stopped obediently. In the black pupils filled with water vapor, there is a strong emotion without concealment.

"If my mother objected? Would you listen to her?"

The young love is sincere and passionate, greedy and never satisfied. Lin Qing just got the love shown by Qiao Yu as she wished, and soon began to want more-she also wanted Qiao Yu's promise.

This is exactly what he said? Aggressive? But Lin Qing looked at Qiao Yu with an expression as if he was about to cry. She clutched Qiao Yu's skirt tightly in her hand, and she didn't mean to let go. For the lover, she started to feel uneasy after just avoiding it. Her heart was burning with irresponsible greed.

Fortunately, her lover knew her enough, and Qiao Yu understood that this should be Lin Qing's uneasy performance. He shook his head, soothingly raised his hand to touch Lin Qing's soft black hair, right? Fang turned his head slightly. Putting his cheek on Qiao Yu's warm palm, his eyes still looked at her for an instant.

"Will not."

Qiao Yu's voice was soft, like Qingquan Shushi, a little bit to smooth the heat in Lin Qing's heart.

"Whether it is poor or rich, disease is still health."

"I will always love and depend on you, never leave."

She spoke quietly, her face was gentle, and a slight smile came to her lips.

Lin Qing subconsciously held her breath, trying to cover her mouth, but Qiao Yu grabbed her hand, put it in front of her lips and gently kissed the back of her hand.

"Until death separates us."

Her eyes were filled with inevitable affection, and she traced Lin Qing's outline intently like a **** watching her, looking at Lin Qing's astonishment, movement, panic, and joy.