49

The final travel time is determined after the year, and it is expected to go within a week. Qiao Yu hadn't experienced such a long journey, and couldn't help but secretly look forward to it.

Regarding the choice of destination, the three young people spoke enthusiastically. After combining the opinions of their parents, they waved their hands from the mother to point to the Japanese book on the map.

"There are delicious food, comfortable environment, and places around the mask ○ genuine authenticity. It can only be a Japanese book!"

"I think the destination has already been determined when the last one is proposed."

By the way, Qiao Yu's request was to have delicious food, and the last two were made by Lin Qing and Cong Ye (obviously? Easy to see).

Although the destination was determined by Cong Ye's personal and desire-filled speech, Qiao Yu had no objection to this decision. The two families decided on the itinerary in this way.

Originally, Qiao Yu was still thinking about it? Since she's all gone with her, don't ask Mi Yi and Luyao? It seems to be a little unhappy. So she went quietly? Asked Lin Qing and Cong Ye's opinions, and learned that? They had already asked.

"I looked for them after our two families knocked down, but they were all rejected."

"So, it seems that those two people? They are also very busy on vacation—"

"No, the reason for Mi Yi's refusal is that she wants to spend a leisurely sleep at home until she wakes up naturally without going out every day?"

Qiao Yu was speechless for a while, looking at the lazy expression of Mi Yi imitated from Ye?, I don't know what to say.

"Then, what about Lu Yao? He is also because of it? Because he doesn't want to go out?"

"That's not true, he said his family wants him to go on a blind date."

"..."

Qiao Yu was hesitant to speak, and finally decided to shut up, not mentioning it, silently praying for her poor friend Lu Yao in his heart.

In this way, apart from the parents, the only members on the journey are composed of men and women as the recorder.

Qiao Yu thought? I always feel that my position is a bit embarrassing. I started to worry before the winter vacation? How should I act at that time, do I have to give them the opportunity to be alone?

But thinking that even if she succeeded in making the two of them alone, she would have to secretly watch next to her? In order to write, Qiao Yu's feelings and feelings were very unbeautiful, and she was a little bit resistant to making clothes for others.

However, it is not yet time to be embarrassed about this matter. There are still many things to do before traveling, such as the final exam this semester.

After one semester of personal guidance from Lin Qing, Qiao Yu was no longer the one who was worried about whether she could avoid tuition at the beginning of school. The knowledge that had been learned once recovered quickly under Lin Qing's explanation, and Qiao Yu scored in the top ten in the class for the first time in the final exam.

Although it was only tenth, it was enough for Qiao Yu, who was still at the bottom of the tenth examination room at the beginning. Qiao's father and Qiao's mother held it? She looked at her transcript in disbelief, and Qiao's mother covered her face exaggeratedly and wept with joy.

"Yuyu is awesome! It's dad's good baby!"

Dad Qiao was so dazzled by the joy that he walked up to Qiao Yu and tried to lift her high. Under Qiao Yu's extremely cold eyes, he was forced back and gave her a hug instead.