26

"Great tragedy..."

Lu Yao looked at? Two drunks and Lin Qing, who was immobile (in his opinion), who was restrained by Qiao Yu, muttered.

Now is not the time to be frustrated because of losing the gambling. He volunteered to walk to Lin Qing and shouted: "I'll drag Qiao Yu away—"

Before he finished speaking, Mi Yiyi stretched his leg and stumbled, turning his head in confusion.

"Miyi, what are you doing?"

"...This is my line, what are you doing?"

Lu Yao said with an expression of "This? Don't you understand it at a glance", and pointed it honestly? He replied over there, "Go and save Lin Qing."

"..."

Miyi followed his direction and glanced at the two of them, and then was pushed back by the pink atmosphere that came over her face.

"Lu Yao." Mi Yi's face was expressionless, "Are you Xia-stupid?"

Isn’t it okay, I’m almost going to say a personal attack, but fortunately, I corrected it in time and turned it into a statement of facts.

Mi Yi praised her responsiveness in her heart, and no longer cared about the stupid friend in front of her, she walked to Cong Ye and shook him.

Although he did not understand what Mi Yi meant, the aura of "shut up and follow me and don’t go to Qiao Yu" exuded by Mi Yi was stunned. Lu Yao followed the Cong who collapsed on the sofa. Yefu sat up and asked questioningly.

"Here? The side has completely fallen asleep...Speaking of which kind of drink? Can the same kind of fruit wine be drunk like theirs?"

"Who knows, I think that in general, you will get water poisoned before getting drunk."

Mi Yi sighed, feeling deeply that none of her three friends seem to be reliable—no, this? Is it because of her careless friendship?

Thinking of turning around, I have to reflect on it, Mi Yi patted Cong Ye's face relentlessly twice, and the other party didn't mean to wake up, wrinkled his nose and tilted his head to the side, his mouth mumbled. Muttering began to talk in sleep.

"Joe meets you... has to be single-minded?..."

…Is he really? He worked hard, although he felt that his understanding of the relationship between the two of them was very different.

Mi Yiyi didn't know what to say at the moment? Well, she straightened up silently.

Lu Yao looked at him in horror and looked at Mi Yi, thinking that although Cong Ye was very attached to Qiao Yu (false), it would be too pitiful to expose him to his friends in this situation (friends still know more). The righteous shot gave him a cover.

"Then, let's get here first today? They are both like this, let's send them home."

we can only do this. Mi Yi nodded, and saw Lu Yao eagerly walking towards Qiao Yu, and quickly grabbed him.

"What are you—what—"

This time, she was almost angry in what she said. Lu Yao didn't understand what he had done wrong again, and turned his head tremblingly.

"I want to say that since Lin Qing and Cong Ye live together, of course she sent Cong Ye home... and then I will send Qiao Yu..."

Ah really? That's enough. When Nuwa pinches Lu Yao, can't she pay more attention to the aspect of "seeing the atmosphere"?

Miyi involuntarily pressed him to Congye's edge, and dragged his exhausted body towards the entangled pair—seriously, it seemed to be the atmosphere between lovers at all, but one? Don't say anything stupid, this would really cause a lot of harm to the bystander who saw her, that is, she.