16

This is the end of the matter, and only soldiers can stop it, and the water will cover it.

Anyway, she Qiao Yu is a small character, no matter how the flames of war burned, she couldn't burn her.

The most important thing at the moment is to find out the intention of the uninvited Song Wanwan first-since everyone knows it, it would be too stupid if she really came to trouble Lin Qing.

Of course, this work is most suitable for Cong Ye, who is crushed in love. Qiao Yu stretched out his legs on the back of the chair, kicking Cong Ye winked at him.

Cong Ye didn't receive the signal at all, and yelled in anger, "Why did Qiao meet you and kick me?"

…If you can be smarter than him if you sit on the other side, you really can’t count on this man.

Qiao Yu ignored Cong Ye who fell under the table and tried to counter her, put her foot under the chair and went into battle by herself, showing an embarrassing but polite smile to Song Wanwan.

"Did you have anything to do with Lin Qing just now?"

But Song Wanwan's attitude towards her was really not friendly. At first glance, she remembered that Qiao Yu didn't recognize her and the hatred that didn't help her move the table. She pulled her face and stabbed her with her mouth open.

"Why, are you her manager."

Qiao Yu thought for a while and shook his head seriously.

"I'm probably more like a bodyguard."

After all, she wouldn't make arrangements for Lin Qing's schedule.

Seeing that the yin and yang strangeness didn't work, Song Wanwan frowned and blushed—how could she get angry so easily? Qiao Yu gave up communicating with her and turned to Lin Qing.

"What did she say when I was away? Did you bully you?"

Different from the tone of the official business to Song Wanwan, when she talks to Lin Qing, her voice will be softened unconsciously, with a gentle nasal sound, as if she was afraid to scare her.

Lin Qing felt that Qiao Yu's hand came over and held her fingertips again. She had faintly noticed that Qiao Yu's small physical contact was frequent—but she seemed to be unconscious, just like her body was subconscious. action.

The distance is very close, but not too close, at least not to the point where Lin Qing, who is not used to physical contact, wants to escape.

Unlike Lin Qing's cold hands all year round, her hands are always warm. Lin Qing felt the temperature of Qiao Yu spread from her fingertips, and it was gentle, just like the look she was looking at her now, the light-colored pupils were shining with shards of light, and honest feedback of the owner's care and self-blame.

Looking at such a pair of straight eyes, it is easy to feel that it is valued as a treasure.

Lin Qing didn't dare to look more, and looked away a little panicked.

Before she sorted out her confused thoughts for some reason, Song Wanwan, who was opposite, said sharply: "What are you talking about! How could I bully her!"

It seems that she was very dissatisfied with Qiao Yu's words. As she said that, she stretched out her hand to La Linqing to testify to her: "Hey, you are talking!"

Lin Qing subconsciously leaned back to avoid her outstretched hand, looked at the other's angry expression before regaining his senses, and calmed down and said.

"No. She came to ask me what is the relationship with Cong Ye, and didn't bully me." She paused, then whispered, "You are not a bodyguard."

Oh, why did she let Lin Qing take care of her casually.