69

This period? Probably the most magnanimous life Joe has had since encountering this world?.

Don't bother to think of excuses to find out the details of the relationship between the host and the host, and you don't need to hide your thoughts in hiding? Even the secrets of the world have been told? Most of them. If it wasn't that there was still a problem of satisfaction that had not been resolved, Qiao Yu felt that he could almost say that he had reached the peak of his life.

And this incident caused her and Lin Qing to fall into a hard fight. Fortunately? Now? is not a very burning eyebrow situation. Her readers cheered and encouraged her as always, without realizing that this article was brewing? A subversive storm - in? This matter, Qiao Yu still felt very sorry for them.

"Is there any way! It's not that the host gave Lin Qing down? Yaocai? It caused this situation! If there is a mistake, it is the world's fault!"

......And the system has been completely out of the framework and has no scruples? It is preaching loudly? The wrong is the theory of the world, very unscrupulous, Qiao Yu sometimes even worried that it might one day be upgraded to a higher level. The system is recalled and returned to the factory for repair and so on.

At the same time, as students in the second semester of high school, their learning tasks are getting more and more onerous. Qiao Yu, a visitor from another world who hasn't made plans for the future, can't neglect. In the days when he didn't go to the Lin family, he often studied with Lin Qing in the study room.

"It will be clearer if you connect this auxiliary line here."

"Oh, awesome!"

On this day, under Lin Qing’s careful guidance, another geometry problem was solved, and Qiao Yu heartily uttered a compliment.

"You should have learned these before, right?"

Lin Qing didn't turn back immediately after finishing the question, but said to Qiao Yu intentionally. Qiao Yu was taken aback, and then realized that she was when she said she was in the original world before.

In the self-study room, there are many other students in the room, Qiao Yu can't be too straightforward, and only smiles vaguely.

"Uh, uh, learning should be learned..."

A few days ago, after Lin Qing asked if Qiao Yuzai had ever had a relationship in the original world, Qiao Yu consciously explained her age identity over there? Again. Did you know that she was originally a college student, and now Lin Qing would make fun of it from time to time.

"Forgot? I'll tell you how many times, but you have to remember it in the final college entrance examination? That's okay."

Lin Qing said, her eyes were meaningful.

"At? The rest of the time I can wait for you, only then-I won't say I will wait for you."

"certainly."

Qiao Yu nodded calmly, without showing any unexpected expression.

How about Lin Qing? If you want Lin Qing to take the exam to accommodate her during the college entrance examination, or if you don’t write the last big question like a joke on the Internet, then she can’t forgive herself. To die in shame.

"Don't wait for me, I will try my best to catch up?"

"...Well, really? If you can't catch up, let's go back and take the exam? The same? It should be possible in the same city..."

The words disappeared as soon as they finished speaking? Emboldened, Lin Qing was amused by her? He said with a smile: "Why do you find a way out for yourself before taking the exam."