Binge-watch - Part 2

Start from the beginning

At the end of episode 3, Sivaangi requests to watch the next even though the time is almost 2 AM, but Ashwin pleads for sleep as it is a very long day. Finally, the retire to bed, after the usual rituals.

Sivaangi occupies the left side of the bed while Ashwin takes the right. The change, this time, is there is no-gap even for the air to enter between them. Ashwin can feel her breath, it is bit warmer than usual and so is her body. He is as well, but he calms him down looking only into her eyes.

"Feels so different. Our bodies behave weird, isn't it?" Sivaangi asks Ashwin.

"Mmm... In a way, yes. That's hormones. We need to strike the balance... that's all." Ashwin tries to act normal.

"You are not normal, though." Sivaangi is to the point.

"Yeah... I admit. I am not. I am trying to... It's difficult to lie that I do not want make love to such a cutiepie. But... everything needs time. And so... I am okay. Let's not hurry." Ashwin speaks non-stop.

"I agree. I do feel the same. And by the way people who have spoken about marriage, usually complains about the height difference. I must say the 5'11 - 5'3 difference is just perfect. I hear your heartbeat whenever I hug you... what's more I need?" Sivaangi says. Ashwin nods and says, "I agree with your views. In Love What Else Do You Need. But you may change your view once you get into physical relationship. Height matters a lot."

Sivaangi places her finger on his lips, "Sshhhhh... the more we speak on that topic... the more we tend to go physical. Let me sing a song for you." And she sings:

"நீ ஒரு தீ என்றால் நான் குளிர் காய்வேன்

அன்பே தீயாய் இரு

நீ ஒரு முள் என்றால் நான் அதில் ரோஜா

அன்பே முள்ளாய் இரு

நீ வீரமான கள்ளன் உள்ளூரும் சொல்லுது

நீ ஈரமான பாறை என் உள்ளம் சொல்லுது

உன்னை மொத்தம் நேசிக்கிறேன் உந்தன் மூச்சை சுவாசிக்கிறேன்

நீ வசிக்கும் குடிசை என் மாட மாளிகை

காதலோடு பேதம் இல்லை

உன்னோடு வாழாத வாழ்வென்ன வாழ்வு

என் உள்நெஞ்சு சொல்கின்றது

பூவோடு பேசாத காற்றென்ன காற்று

ஒரு பூஞ்சோலை கேட்கின்றது"

Ashwin appreciates her singing sealing her lips. She gets electrified as he parts her lips while tightening the grip on her handles.

Kiss is the second most beautiful emotion in the world. You know the first one.... right?

AshAangi slips to sleep slowly hugging each other intertwining legs.

***

Ashwin pace his footsteps carefully into the room carrying two cups of freshly prepared coffee. He keeps the hot cups on the table placed next to the bed. He slowly gets on the bed and nibble her earlobe. It tickles her in the sleep. Sivaangi pleads, "Ashwin-eyy... two minutes... just two minutes please", and yet Ashwin continues to nibble first and then her nose, neckline, and collarbone. She gets up.

"Good Morning, Sunshine!" Ashwin speaks in a romantic tone. "Coffee...."

Sivaangi takes the coffee in her hand and says, "Thanks for the bed coffee, Ashwin-eyy. My first ever bed-coffee."

"Thank you... thank you... thank you.. pleasure is all mine." Ashwin says and sips the coffee.

"Varavara sir romba romantic ayita poreenga... coffee supera irukku." Sivaangi compliments Ashwin and details the reason behind her compliment. "Morning morning... oru hot-ana super-ana coffee... athuvum oru heartthrob eduthitu vanthu kudutha enna pannarathu. Sollu... Ashwin-eyy... manasu kiya miyanuthu... paathuko."

Ashwin smiles gently. It's more of a blush. After finishing the coffee, Ashwin places the cup on the table. 

Sivaangi calls him, "Ashwin-eyy inga vaanga..." Ashwin bends down a bit to come closer to her. She puts her hands around his neck and drag him on top of her and hugs him tight. "Kiruka... appadiya disturb panaama padu papom." And yet, he keeps kissing her neckline tickling her entire body.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.