"Alright baby... Take some deep breaths.." You instructed wetting a wash rag placing it over the back of his neck running your nails lightly up and down his back. He burped again, nothing coming up.

"Don't think you have anything to get up Ni" you whispered calmly still rubbing his back. He sickly burped again and you wondered what was in his stomach that was making him burp so much. No sick was coming up just nasty burps which meant air was probably trapped in his stomach.

"You've got some air in your belly babe..." You informed him moving your other hand to Niall's side rubbing it soothingly, moving your hand slowly over Niall's whole stomach, adding slight pressure to try and kneed out some of the air.

He burped for about the 20th time afterwards gagging which made you think maybe he would bring something up, but he never did.

After awhile you wondered if maybe he should lay down. Clearly nothing was coming up and he would be much more comfortable in bed and you could try and massage his stomach some more to get the rest of the air out.

"Babe... Let's go lay down in bed and I'll rub your stomach." You whispered to him. You knew you needed to check on your daughter but you assumed she had fallen asleep on the couch or something crazy as she was being so quiet.

"I don't wanna throw up in bed.." He told you resting his arms and head on the toilet bowl.

You ran a hand through his hair,"I'll get a sick bucket if you feel like you're gonna be sick, sound good?" You told him. He finally agreed, nodding and standing up, allowing you to get him back into bed.

You got him situated under the covers before walking out of the room to get a bucket and quickly check on your daughter. Running down the stairs you saw she had turned on the tv and sat in her chair watching cartoons so you grabbed the bucket before making your way back to Niall.

You slipped back into your guys bedroom, closing the door behind yourself setting the bucket on Niall's nightstand,"hey baby... You doing alright?" You whispered feeling his forehead again noticing his fever was still there but not any worse than before.

He kept his eyes closed shrugging just feeling very bloaty and sick. You ran a hand over the blankets that covered his stomach,"do you want me to rub your tummy some more baby?" You asked to which he nodded curling up on his side letting a tear slip from the amount of pain his stomach was giving him.

You slipped into bed behind him, in a spooning position since he was lying on his side, and wrapped your arm around to his stomach. You could tell there was still lots of air in his stomach by the hardness of it. Starting toward the top of his stomach you rubbed gently with your thumb and palm trying your best to not hurt him if his stomach was tender.

He whimpered and you stopped thinking you might of added too much pressure but he spoke up in a small voice telling you he was fine and too keep going. So you did. Rubbing more on the side of his stomach you felt some air bubbles move around and make their way out in a burp. You continued until you felt Niall's hand move your hand to the bottom of his stomach right above his underwear band. "Is this where it hurts?" You asked cradling his belly in your hand running your thumb over the little hairs of his happy trail.

"It feels bad there..." He whined bringing his knees up toward his stomach but you pushed them down cause he needed to stretch out.

You massaged your fingers into the bottom of his stomach hearing him groan and whimper every once in a while and you could hear the nasty sounds his belly was emitting and you wondered what had messed up his stomach so bad. After a couple minutes he started moving around, getting uncomfortable in almost every position he lay.

"You alright honey?" You asked noticing his pained face. He shook his head sitting up grabbing his stomach, his hand slipping slightly into his pants (no dirty minds❗️) where his stomach seemed to be the most bloated. You placed your hand over his as he pressed into his stomach hunching over.

"I don'feel good" he groaned face paling and for a second you thought he may be sick right then and there all over your bed but instead and stood up and began walking hunched over toward the bathroom. You, of course, followed thinking he might be sick but instead he pulled down his briefs sitting slouched over, his head in his hands.

You got a cloth, wetting it with cold water, noticing the sweat that was beading down his forehead wiping his face gently then placing it over the back of his neck. After you sat at your vanity that was in the bathroom, staying at a safe distance not knowing if Niall wanted you hovering while he was dealing with his stomach problems.

Before Niall could say anything you saw his back arch and he vomited all over the floor right in front of his feet. This had you rushing to your own feet grabbing the small trash bin holding it in front of Niall's mouth in case he was to be sick again. In which he did. His back arched once again and sick coated the bin in a nasty orange substance that you guessed was the food he had eaten the night before.

"Get everything out baby... You'll feel a lot better" you soothed using one of your hands to grab the cloth from his neck wiping off his lips and chin where sick had dribbled down.

"I'm done.." He whispered barely audible after the third round made its way up and you took the bin placing it in the shower so you could clean it later. Niall finished up his business then walked over to where you stood wrapping his arms around you, his head going to your shoulder,"my belly hurts so much, I don't like it" he whimpered into your shoulder getting tears and snot all over your shirt.

"I know baby..." You sighed rubbing his back. You had him brush his teeth quickly then led him back to your bed so he could lay down again and just rest his achy and sick body.

You walked back into the room after calling the boys and management letting them know Niall wouldn't be in today because he was ill and getting your daughter down for a nap as she had fallen asleep watching her cartoons.

Niall was curled up under the comforter, eyes closed, ready to sleep for the rest of the day. You kissed his forehead and placed a little kiss on his lips, so you wouldn't get sick yourself, then cuddled into Niall where you both fell asleep.

------------------

Niall woke up a little while later puking up the rest of his stomach onto his side of the comforter and you woke up to him crying your name whimpering sorry over and over again because he had just gotten sick on your favorite blanket. You let him know everything was fine and you could wash the blanket and that you did.

You got a new blanket for the bed tucking it around Niall so he could sleep some more because he clearly wasn't any better.

You got up making your daughter some lunch and some toast for Niall which he was able to hold down and you were very thankful because you did not want to clean up any more vomit that day.

By nighttime Niall's stomach was feeling a bit better and he lied with your daughter watching some Disney movie that she liked on the couch while you made some dinner. Niall didn't want to eat anything, scared it might come back up and you didn't mind.

In the morning he felt loads better and was ready for another day at the studio with the lads!

--------------

Hello my lovelies!!!! 😊😊😊 well I decided to write something!!!! You guys definitely deserved it! And I actually had some motivation to write!! I've been driving back from Florida to good ole Missouri ! 😂 well I hope you guys enjoy this and make sure to leave your feedback!!!

Love YA

Xxx