Chapter 55: Shigaraki Awakens

Y/N watched as Shigiraki spoke into his communication device, Shigiraki noticed him right away.

"Are you going to attack?" Shigiraki asks Y/N.

"I'll wait." Y/N smiles as Endeavor flys behind Shigiraki.

"Shigiraki!" Endeavor yells as his fist is covered in flames.

"He could've been stealthy about that." Y/N facepalmed.

"Number One. You're one hell of a wake-up call." Shigiraki smiled.

"Hell's Curtain!" Endeavor yells as he sends a giant curtain of intense flames toward Shigaraki. "That's a whole blanket of Flashfire! You can't run away!"

"I'll take my chance to hit once he's out of that fire." Y/N charged his fist preparing a Neon Cinders.

"Jet..." Endeavor was about to go into his flames to attack Shigiraki but to his surprise, Shigiraki came out with his hand ready to Decay.
Endeavor instantly dodged.

"Neon Cinders!" And in an instant, Y/N struck Shigiraki sending him crashing down.

Endeavor quickly followed sending him down further.
"Attention all!" Endeavor called in his comms, "Endeavor, here!!! Walker and I have engaged Shigiraki at the hospital ruins! Anyone who can move without touching the ground needs to form a perimeter!"

Y/N couldn't see anything through the flames but suddenly, Endeavor came hurling out his flames towards Y/N.

"Endeavor, stay cautious!" Y/N said while going into attack.

"I know!" Endeavor answered following closely behind.

"The quirks that master had stocked up... it feels like I've been reborn with it all. This power... So then why don't I feel any satisfaction?"

"Phosphor Beam!" Y/N fires a neon beam at Shigiraki which hits.

"I need One for All." He simply says.

"Shit! Midoriya-"

"Down there..." Shigiraki says, which seems abstract to most but Y/N caught on.

"Can he sense Midoriya!?"

"He's heading for the Evacuees! Expand the battle perimeter, evacuate everyone on the outskirts too!" Endeavor orders over the comms.

"Not so fast, Shigiraki!" Y/N says speeding past Endeavor, "Shocking Cinders!" Y/N smashes his fast into Shigiraki's side but there's not much effect.

"Deku here! Sorry for using the private frequency, but... there's a chance that Shigiraki is after me specifically! Maybe I can lead him to a deserted area! Requesting permission to keep in contact this way!

"Let him, Endeavor. Trust him." Asks Y/N over the comms.

"I don't understand! Explain!"

"I'll explain late! I'm too for away to spot Shigiraki now, all the smoke is a problem! Please let me know if he suddenly changes courses!" Midoriya asks.

"Like I've got time for-"

"Well, guess you were right, he changed his course." Y/N informs.

"He's heading southwest now!" Endeavor adds.

"Thought so! Thank you, I can buy the evacuation effort some time! I'll try to lure him away!

"Ah, there we go... A nice air blast, plus radio waves. Sorry, Number One and you other nuisance. You gotta wait your turn!"

"Shit, my earpiece is screwed up. Shigiraki's radio waves, crap." Y/N saw the city and Shigiraki found his target. "Midoriya- and Bakugou!? Crap, you idiots!" Y/N shouted as Shigiraki was about to touch them but Gran Torino swooped in and grabbed them,  giving Y/N an opportunity to strike him with Cinder Missiles.