Chapter 2: Origins - Part 2

Y/N came out of his room in his vigilante uniform, which just happens to be normal streetwear and mask.

"Alright dad I'm ready, why aren't mom here?" He says as he tilts his head towards his father, Delsin Rowe "Oh yeah I've been keeping this a secret kid, but we've been keeping track of a big yaku-"

"What a yakuza!? Why didn't you tell me soo-" he was cut off by his father hitting him on his head
"Hey don't cut me off let me finish, anyways where was I? Ahh that's right, we've been keeping track of this big yakuza for a while, and apparently a pretty important deal is happening tonight. Sorry, we didn't tell you sooner kid, cause knowing you, who knows what you would've done." Y/N looks at him with excitement. This would be his first encounter with a yakuza and a big one at that.

"Wait aren't drug busts or something along those lines moms specialty?" Delsin looks at his kid and starts heading to the door "You ask too many questions sometimes you know that? Now come on or we'll be late" he says as Y/N quickly follows behind.

-timeskip-

They arrive at the meeting point and here we are introduced to      Y/N's mother and uncle.
Abigail 'Fetch' Walker also his mother isn't officially married to his father even though they've known each other for seventeen years and have been dating for fifteen or a few months before Y/N's birth. She's a woman with brown hair and pink highlights ditching her full pink dyed hair of her youth and is currently wearing a black bomber jacket, regular blue jeans, and a bandana as a mask.

Right next to her is Y/N's so-called 'Uncle', Eugene Sims. Eugene isn't actually Y/N's uncle, he was just always around so he started referring to Eugene as such. Eugene was a skinny man with brown hair, glasses, a grey jacket, black jeans, and a mask to some game Y/N didn't know.

"Hey there they are, D, Y/N you guys are late, what was the holdup?" She says as she walks up to Delsin and Y/N giving them a big tight hug.
"Heh sorry Fetch, but our son Y/N got caught up in something." He says as they break up the hug "Y/N you didn't get caught up in trouble now did you?" Fetch says menacingly as she cracks her knuckles sending chills down everybody's back "N-no mom chill it wasn't that serious."

"It better not have been, but I'll deal with that later we have other matters to deal with. The deal is happening in that warehouse across the street." She points over to a fairly small warehouse that seems to have been abandoned.

"So what time will it start?" Delsin questions "We don't have an exact time, but from the intel Eugene gathered anywhere from 9 pm to 10 pm." Y/N then stretches and lays down "Mmm ok then, guess we'll stake it out." and just like that he's out cold

"This kid." The three adults say at the same time.

-timeskip-

"Hey, hey wake up it's time to get moving." Delsin is shaking Y/N to wake up him "Ugh five mo- oh shoot I almost forgot." Y/N hops up while Fetch facepalms

"Hey guys I seriously think we should get moving or we'll miss our opportunity." suggest Eugene "Yeah let's go" replies Y/N excitedly

The 4 make their way to the roof of the warehouse for their biggest bust yet.
As they peer through the glass windows on the roof. On one side they see around fifty or more goons, but one man in the front stands out. He actually looks kind of plain, but compared to the rest he stands out.
On the other side are what seems to be the yakuza. There are around fifteen to twenty henchmen. In the front are three people. In the front, they see a man with brown hair and a red beak mask with gold highlights. He wore a green jacket with a purple feather scarf and a pure black suit underneath. To his right is a muscular man with a full black bird-like mask and long, wild reddish-pink hair sticking out the back. To the left is a man with a mask similar to the man in front, but his is fully brown and he has blond hair.