(S5)Chapter 44: Joint Combat Training

A/N: (Hello my very loyal readers, we've made it to season 5 or the homestretch of what the anime is caught up to. After the Endeavor agency, do you guys want me to do the war arc even though it hasn't been adapted into the anime yet? I do plan to give Y/N a juicy role, David and the Goliath style 😉. So please let me know, cause I'll do it if I get no responses.)
P.s: (Also I'm skipping the filler episode for s5, so sorry if y'all wanted to see that. But I'm planning on doing the Heroes Rising movie if y'all are interested in that, and the new movie coming out. Idk about the Two Heroes movie though, it wasn't my favorite. If y'all wanna see that then I might do it.)
-○

Y/N, Hawks, and the injured Endeavor are surrounded in blue flames created by Dabi.

"I heard you killed Snatch." Endeavor spoke.

"Sna? Who was that again?" Dabi asked. "More importantly let's talk again, since we have this chance."

Endeavor tried to get up again but didn't have the strength.

"Endeavor, take a rest. I can handle Dabi." Y/N said as he stepped forward.

"Give me a break." Dabi said raising his hands, "I just came to get the Nomu. There's no way I'd be able to win-- Not again the top two heroes covered in wounds and some student!" Dabi charged forwards to attack.

"Seems you forgot who I was." Y/N used his Light Speed and connected an uppercut coated in smoke, "Cinders!" Dabi moved out of the way fast after taking a blow, dodging an incoming kick which happened to leave Y/N wide open. "OH-" Y/N put his arms up to catch the kick but it popped his right shoulder outta place from the force.

"Ooo, sorry kid." Said a bunny lady. "Let me help you out there." She then grabbed right above Y/N's shoulder and arm then forced it back into place.

"Holy shit!" Y/N said holding his throbbed shoulder, "You're so lucky you're a hot bunny lady. What're you doing here, Ms. Number Five, Mirko."

"I saw the news and hopped over. So, he's part of the League? I'll kick his ass."

"Um, I was here first. You'll have to back me up."

Dabi was mumbling something and suddenly black goo came out of his mouth.
"I'm sure we'll have time to talk someday, Number One. Do your best and don't die, Enji Todoroki!"

"Shut up!"
"Talk now!"
Y/N and Mirko both went to strike Dabi, but ended up crashing into each other as he disappeared into goo.

"Stupid rabbit, stay outta my way!"

"Dumb kid, you were in mine!"

The two clashed heads and Mirko thought of something.
"Isn't this the same thing as back in Camino Ward?"

"Anyways, it looks like its case closed for now." Decided Hawks.

"No... this is... the beginning."

"Hawks, get yourself and Endeavor to a hospital. I should head back to the dorms... actually I think I should come with you guys,  so you won't get attacked."

"Don't worry about us, you don't want everyone back at your dorms to worry, right? An ambulance will be here to get us, just had on back." Assured Hawks.

"Okay then. Well, since she's here." Y/N turned to Mirko, "Hey, I got a few questions."

"Hmm? What're they?" She asked.

"One, are your ears real?"

"Obviously, I'm a rabbit."

"Two, can I touch them?"

"No."

"Ehh, really? Why not?"

"They're- that's none of your business kid. Is that all?"