Chapter 40: Recovery

3rd Person Midoriya P.O.V:

"I did a thorough examination, but other than your arm, there seems to be nothing out of the ordinary." Said the doctor who was examining Midoriya.

"Good to hear. Thanks a lot."

"That's an odd injury, though. Could you tell me what happened?"

"Please sir, tell me how's everyone else?" Midoriya begged.

"I can fill you in Midoriya." Aizawa said as he opened the curtain to the room.

"Oh, good! You're okay!"

"Just needed some stitches. Now, come with me."

Aizawa and Midoriya walked down the halls as Aizawa explained everyone's condition.

"And Y/N? How's he doing? Is he okay?"

"Y/N is... okay?" Aizawa said confused himself, "In all honesty, the doctors said he should be dead. And if not dead, he should be asleep recovering for at least a week at the very least. But he's awake. He lost a lot of blood, too much blood and the wound was pretty bad, but nothing that could permanently hinder him. It might leave a scar. That kid continues to surprise me." Aizawa smiles to himself.

"Thank the lord he's alright." Midoriya sighed.

3rd Person Y/N P.O.V:

"Man, I feel like shit. I wanted to sleep for a week." Y/N groaned as he sat up on his bed.

He looked around the room, tubes connected to his arm, bandages around his waist. He felt stiff.

"I need to get outta here." Y/N tore the tube out of his arms and tried to stand up, but almost fell immediately, "Woah... I'm light-headed as shit." Y/N wobbled as he took steps towards the door. "This is going to be a pain."
"Also, where the hell are the doctors? I almost died. Whatever."

~●~

After a bit of walking,g Y/N was able to walk pretty okay. He was just wandering the building. He eventually walked into Midoriya and Aizawa.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Aizawa asked in a worried-ish tone.

"Walking? Also, the staff here is terrible, really disappointed." Y/N said jokingly.

"You shouldn't even be awake, let alone walking. Go back to your hospital room, did you even let the doctors examine you?" Aizawa questioned.

"Ehh, that's not important. You know where my stuff is?"

"Oh, I have it right here." Midoriya said holding a case with Y/N's things. "I was going to bring it back with us."

"Thank you. Let's go." Y/N gave an innocent grin as he was ready to leave.

"Y/N, at least let the doctor examine you again before we leave."

"Shh, the TV."

"Kai Chisaki, the young head of a formerly prominent yakuza group arrested for the abduction and confinement of a young girl. As police transported him, however, they were attacked by the League of Villains. During the incident, the Sand Hero, Snatch, who was serving as an escort, was killed. There was also members of law enforcement who were injured. The attack on a villain in custody is an unprecedented failure."

"This is the only thing they've reported on since yesterday." Said Recovery Girl.

"This isn't something you two should hell responsible for. Please try not to blame yourselves." Aizawa advised.