Chapter 54: Walker and Mirko vs. High-Ends

~3 hours earlier~

"So, I think it's about time we fill you all in on what this work-study trip is." Says Aizawa standing next to Mt. Lady and Kamui woods.

"Today, we'll be going up against the League of Villains." Explains Kamui Woods, "We'll need all the people we can get."

"So we plan to have you guys in the backlines. Don't worry, I'll be there with you guys to help you guys." Mt. Lady assures.

"There's two exceptions. Y/N, Kaminari." Aizawa spoke up, "They have a different plan in mind for you two. Y/N, you are to support Endeavor in what he and a few other pros were assigned to. Kaminari, you'll be in the frontlines in the area with the rest of your class."

"Dope, guess we're major players this time around." Y/N pats Kaminari on the back.

"You're always a major player, I'm not used to this man." Kaminari says with worry in his voice.

"You'll do great." Y/N assures.
"It's about time they told everyone. Now, I need to talk to someone. I have a little plan of my own." Y/N looks at Yaoyorozu as he puts the pieces of his plan together.

~present~

"Okay, you guys done chatting?" Said Y/N stretching as the pros and police were talking about how they knew their target. Y/N was sure Hawks was the informant but couldn't care enough.

"Again, why is this kid on another mission like this?" Questions Rock Lock.

"Cause he's a badass." Mirko defends.

"He's one of the most capable people here." Aizawa added.

"I asked for him to be here." Endeavor spoke up.

"I could've defended myself." Y/N says sheepishly.

"Here we go..." Endeavor says as he steps towards the hospital doors.

"Ready, Walker?" Mirko asks.

"Wow, first time you used my hero name." Y/N smiled, "And yeah, I'm ready."

"Don't die." She says as the doors fly open and all the heroes move in.

"Walker, follow Mirko." Endeavor ordered.

"Oh, okay." Y/N says quickly following her path.
"So, Mirko. What were you assigned to?" Y/N asks as he caught up.

"A special task." Mirko simply says as the two enter a dark corridor.

"Wow, that's a lot." Y/N says as he sees all the Nomu.

"Yup." Mirko then presses her microphone, "Endeavor, we got company!"

"Alright, let's destroy all these guys and you lead the way!" Y/N says as he pulls his chain back like a spear and launches it forward, "Thunder!" And it flys through multiple Nomu until it hits a wall.

"I think you found our room." Mirko says as she jumps forward and kicks through the wall.

"Nice!" Y/N says as he grabs his chain and follows behind her.