Chapter 38: Raid on Hassaikai

A/N:(Omfg... I was checking where I left of this chapter so I could start writing my next one and I just realized 700 words were missing :/ my bad, it's all there now. Idk how tf that happened)-~-
^05-12-21^

~

As the heroes and pros entered, a giant mob of yakuza attempted to block the way. The heroes and police fought through them.

"Leave the ones out here to us! You guys go on in!" Said one of the pros.

"Hate to just barge in like you're. But, we're kind of in a hurry!" Said Fatgum as he broke into the estate, "Haven't seen any signs of suspicious activity yet!"

"Same here. But, hey, we're in it now, right?" Said Rock Lock, "We got no choice, but to see it through."

"Is it possible that somebody leaked our plans for the raid?" Amajiki wondered, "There must be a reason they all came pouring out like that."

"No, if there had been a leak, I think they would be fighting more cohesively. Groups like this are used to working together." Said a police officer

"There's nothing that matters more to these guys than their bond with their boss and their brothers. Being part of the underworld only makes loyalty that much more sacred to them." Aizawa explained.

"I wonder where that loyalty will go when I chop off the head." Y/N said with the intent to take down the boss, "Not literally of course, unless it comes to that. Aizawa, where are the big dogs at? All we've gotten were low-ranking fodder."

"They're probably underground hiding or getting ready to flee." Aizawa guessed.

"How's that supposed to be loyalty? Forcing their henchmen to fight for them while they run away isn't manly at all!" Kirishima disagreed with such tactics.

"They're second-rate. Don't worry, we'll catch them." Y/N assured.

Nighteye then stopped the group in front of a vase of flowers.

"This is it. There's a device here that opens a hidden passage." He moved the vase and began pressing the floorboards in a specific order opening a passage.

"It's like a ninja hideout! How cool!" Bubble Girl praised.

"Thank goodness for your quirk, Sir." Centipeder thanked, "Guards up. We don't know what we might be facing in there.

"I hear footsteps." Y/N warns.

"Let's get the bastards!" Said a thug as he came out of the passage with two others.

"Bubble Girl! You handle the third!" Centipeder said as he captured two of them.

Bubble Girl quickly used her bubble to blind and then restrain the third.

"We'll make sure these guys don't follow. You go on ahead."

"You heard her." Said Nighteye as he leads the group through the secret passage. "We're almost there. Hurry!"

"It looks like a dead end. So, what now?" Questioned a police officer.

"So much for your Foresight, Nighteye!" Complained Rock Lock.

"Hold on, let me go take a look." Togata stepped up.

"Lemillion, if you go through, you'll be naked." Kirishima reminded.

"It's okay. Mirio's costume was constructed from a special fiber made of his own hair. It's designed so it becomes permeable when he activates his quirk." Nighteye explained.

Togata stuck his head through the wall and took it out. "The hallway's just be blocked with this wall. Unfortunately, breaking through it's not gonna be easy."