Chapter 4: Trial of Battle - Part 1

(F/C)=Favorite Color
------------------------------------------------------

The next day went by fairly quickly, as time blasted through all the normal curriculum classes that we were required to take. Lunch was also really good since the cooking hero 'Lunch Rush' made it. The final class of the day arrived and while Y/N was waiting for it to start, he decided to try and make friends.
"Yo Tokoyami, what do you think we'll be doing today?" Says Y/N
"I don't know for certain, though I hope we'll succeed at whatever it is."
"What about you Yaoyorozu?" Y/N says turning his head to her.
"Oh, umm well if I was to guess-"
"I am..." Says a booming voice silencing the class. The class then almost instantly realized it was the Number One hero 'All Might'.
"Going through the door like a normal person!" The class then begins muttering amongst themselves.
"I can't believe it! All Might is really gonna be teaching us!" Says Kaminari
"This year is going to be totally awesome!" Adds Kirishima
"Hey look is he wearing his sliver age costume." Says Tsuyu
"I'm getting goosebumps that's too retro." Replied Ojiro
"Tch, why didn't Aizawa tell me." Y/N said pouting as All Might stood at the front of the class.
"Welcome to the most important class at U.A High, think of it as 'Heroing 101'." Said All Might with his booming voice "Here you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good." He then pulls out a card that says 'Battle' on it while he pumps in the air "Today's lesson will pull no punches!"
"Fight Training!" said Bakugou eager to fight.
"Real combat?" Midoriya said not as excited and actually more worried looking than anything.
"You'll be fine Izuku, just do your best and we'll kick some ass!" Y/N says boosting Midoriya's morale.

"But one of the keys to being a hero is looking good!" He says as he points to the wall revealing numbered suitcases numbered for each student. "These are designed for you based on your quirk registration form and the request you put in before school started. Get yourselves suited up and meet me at Ground Beta."

As the class arrives at Ground Beta, each specially suited for their quirks and personal request.
All Might who was already present said "The clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart, you are all now heroes in training!" He says as we exit the tunnel and once he sees us he continues "This is getting me all revved up! You look so cool! Now, shall we get started, you bunch of newbies!"
"Eh? Izuku, come on no hate, but you look like a bunny. Is your hero gonna be name Bun Might or something? " Y/N says in disapproval of his costume.
"Wh-what no, it's just I designed it when I was a lot younger and well my mom made it for me. I'd feel kinda bad not to wear it. In fact, I'm proud to wear it."
"Ahh, well I guess in that case fly high, Bun Might." Y/N says with a teasing grin.
"And stop with the nickname, it's already embarrassing." Midoriya replied as they both followed the class.
Y/N's hero costume was his dad's old clothes. Well the jacket at least, luckily for Y/N his father didn't wear his normal jacket that day. For his pants, it was a pair of reinforced jeans with self-charging neon lights around each of his thighs. He also had on an (F/C) beanie just go with his dad's old style.

A/N:(This is his costume for those curious. Just add the extra bits in my description of his costume.)

)