Chapter 16: What's your (Hero) name?

Y/N was the first to arrive to class, half an hour early that is. He wanted to avoid the media at all cost so he decided to get to school before they started roaming around. Y/N decided it was nap time and fells asleep.

~

Y/N woke up to hear voices chattering in the classroom.

"It's so weird people recognized us from TV." Said Mina "Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here."
"Yeah, me too." Added Kirishima.
"People in the street were staring at me! It was kinda embarrassing." Spoke up Hakugure.
"Eh, no I think it's cause you're floating clothes." Y/N said, joining the conversation.
"Goodmorning sleepy-head." Greeted Yaoyorozu with a smile "You enjoy your nap?"
"Woah, hey don't smile at me like that as soon as I wake up. I might've declared my love for you in the spot." Y/N thought to himself before shaking his head and actually speaking "Yeah, I slept well. Got here early so I took a nap.'
"Hey, dude, did the media get all over you? I bet they did you got second in the festival." Questioned Kirishima.
"Nope, came early to avoid all of them."
"Lame, you won't believe what a bunch of elementary students yelled at me." Sero chimes in.
"Nice try?" Asui guesses making Sero groan.
"Guess you were right." Y/N teases.

"All it took was one festival and we're suddenly celebrities." Says Kaminari.
"This school really is amazing." Adds Mineta.
"Yeah, the school is pretty cool I guess." Agrees Y/N "But the girls are where it's at." He says earning a small "Heh." From the two other boys and a stare from Yaoyorozu. "I'm kidding you guys, I'm not a perv."

"Morning." Says Aizawa as he enters the classroom.
"Good morning, Mr. Aizawa!" The class responds.
"Ribbit. Mr. Aizawa, you don't have bandages anymore." Asui points out "That's good news."
"The old lady went a bit overboard in her treatment. Anyway. We have a bit of class today in Hero Informatics."
"You mean hero names?" Y/N speaks up.
"Yeah, it's time to pick your codename."
"This is gonna be totally awesome!" The class cheers causing Aizawa to glare, shutting the class up.
"This is related to the pro hero draft pick that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally, students don't have to worry about the draft yet. Not until their second or third year actually, but your class is different. In fact, by extending offers to first-years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation, though."
"Stupid, selfish adults." Mutters Mineta.
"So, what you're saying is, we'll still have prove ourselves after we've gotten recruited." Hagakure guessed.
"Correct. Now. Here are the totals for those of you who got offers."

Class A No. Offers

Shoto Todoroki- 4123
Y/N Rowe- 4069 (;
Katsuki Bakugou- 3556
Fumikage Tokoyami- 360
Tenya Iida- 301
Denki Kaminari- 272
Momo Yaoyorozu- 108
Eijiro Kirishima- 68 (damn you)
Ochaco Uraraka- 20
Hanta Sero- 14

"In past years, it's been more spread out. But there's a pretty big gap this time." States Aizawa.

"Gah! That's no fair." Complains Kaminari.
"What about the real star? Moi?"
"Todoroki got the most, ahead of Bakugou and Rowe?" Jirou said surprised.
"Yeah, it's the opposite of how they placed in the festival." Pointed out Kirishima.

"They probably weren't excited about working with a guy who had to be chained up at the end." Sero chimed in.
"

If I scared a pro, they're just weak!" Blurts out Bakugou.
"Okay, but that still doesn't explain Rowe having less."
"Guess being the son of the number two hero is also draws attention. Plus the way Rowe lost wasn't the best."
"Wow, thanks Sero." Y/N said with a deadpan stare.
"Sorry man, but it's true."
Yaoyorozu sighs and speaks to Y/N and Todoroki. "You two must be proud of yourselves. It's amazing how so many pros want you guys."
"Those offers are probably because of my father."
"Sure, maybe some of them are. But that's still an impressive number, don't count yourself out."
"Thanks, I won't."
"Y/N, I don't think I ever congratulated you, but you did great in the final round. Even if you lost to unfortunate events."
"O-oh, yeah. Thanks, Momo...I really appreciate it." Y/N replied a bit flustered.