Chapter 34: Unrivaled

"The top students? Oh, that's cool." Y/N brushed it aside... "Wait, what the hell!? The top students? This should be fun." Y/N's eyes lit up with some interest.

"Get to it. Introduce yourselves briefly. Let's start with Amajiki."

Amajiki gave an intense glare to the class, sending shivers down most of their spines.

"It's no good. You two go. I just can't. Even if I try to imagine them as potatoes... I can see their human bodies. I know that they're still people. No words are coming out. My mind's blank and my mouth is dry. I can't say anything. I wanna..." Amajiki turned around, "go home."

Y/N gave Aizawa a confused stare and he just shrugged.
"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Are you really one of U.A's top heroes?" Ojiro questioned.

"Come on Amajiki." The blue-haired girl laughed, "You need to have the heart of a lion, not a kitten. You know, even though you're human. Get what I mean?" She turned to the class, "This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki. And, hi, my name is Nejire Hado. I'm supposed to talk about work studies. You first-years have a really exciting time ahead of you." Hado began explaining but was quickly distracted, "Hey, why're you wearing a mask? Is it because you're sick? Or just... trying to look cool?"

"Uh, well..." Shoji was going to explain, but Hado had already moved her attention.

"And you just be Todoroki, am I right? Yeah! How'd you get that big burn on your face?"

"That's none of your-"

"And, Ashido, if your horns break off, you think you'll grow new ones? Ooh, and can you wiggle them? Mineta, are those balls your hair, or what? I don't get it."

Mineta blushed... gross.

"Oh, and Rowe can you animate things with your video thingies? Like a tv?"

Y/N just gave her a deadpan stare. The worst part about it is she stared him in the eye and once he was about to open his mouth she moved on.

"What... the... hell."

"Oh, oh, Asui, you're a tree frog. Not a gross toad, right? There's so much I want to know about every one of you. Let's have a Q&A."

"Aw! She's a total airhead. Even cuter!"

"Kaminari, you have terrible taste, besides Jirou she's cool. But man, she's too... hyper." Said Y/N.

"All those questions make seem so young." Ashido added.

"She wants to know about my balls! I'll spill my secrets! Come get up close and personal." Mineta perved out.

"Momo, you saying this." Y/N asks with a face of disappointment.

"Oh, yes. It's quite... disturbing." She responds with a hand over her mouth.

"Calm down." Sero spoke up.

"Hey, Ojiro, can you support your entire body weight with that tail of yours?"

"Um, well, you see..." Ojiro was thrown off.

"Come on, tell me, I really wanna know."

"This is completely irrational." Aizawa glared.

"Oh, there's no need for you to worry, Eraser Head. I'm up next, and I'll get the audience refocused. The future's gonna be...?" The blonde boy held his hand to his ear expecting an answer.

"Gonna be what?" Kaminari wondered.

"Cool, I guess?" Y/N spoke up.

"Awful! That's your part, guys! Oh, crap. My call and response was a total fail."