Chapter 50: Endeavor Agency - Todoroki Troubles

Throughout the day the four tried to keep up with Endeavor. But they couldn't keep up. Y/N was always right on Endeavor's tail but he knew the city better than him, Y/N was getting closer though.

"Man, I'm tired." Y/N yawned.

The other three finally caught up as Endeavor left the rest to the police for a hit and run.

"Let's stop here for today. You should all go back to your rooms and get some rest." Endeavor decided.

"I can still keep going!" Bakugou insisted.

"Kacchan!" Said Midoriya.

"What about you? You're not going back?" Todoroki asked.

"I'll go back after I patrol. We have an early start tomorrow, too. Don't let your fatigue carry over to the next day."

"Well, see you tomorrow I guess." Y/N stretched as he walked away. "Come on guys, let's get rested up."

"Right, wait up." Midoriya yelled running to catch up with the other two walking behind.

~

"We're back." Y/N waved as he entered the Endeavor Agency. "I'm gonna go hit the showers and head off to bed. I'll see y'all tomorrow." Y/N said ignoring the sidekicks.

After showering, Y/N went to the room he'd be lounging in while he was under Endeavor's work studies and laid on the bed. Not even ten seconds after laying on the bed, he was out.

*beep*

"Hmm?" Y/N got up from up pillow and drowsily looked at the clock. "Hmm? I thought I set my alarm to six... it's five." He groaned as he got up

Y/N grabbed his hero costume and headed to the showers where he got freshened up for the day and headed out to eat breakfast. A few people were working but many were still asleep.

"Hey, kid." One of the sidekicks walked over, "I grabbed some breakfast for you kids, thought you guys would be hungry when you wake up. You're up a bit early though, no?"

"No, not really. Anyway, I appreciate the breakfast." Y/N smiled as he grabbed one of the bags and went to have a seat in the corner of the big work area.

"Now, let's see what's in here." Y/N smiled as he looked in the bag, "Chicken biscuit. Not bad." He grabbed it and ate it... in two bites. "Hmm, bit small." Y/N yawned. "Well, I'm up early, so I'll nap." He said as he laid his head against the wall and fell asleep.

~

"Oi, Walker!" Yelled a voice.

"Hmm?" Y/N stretched, "Oh, you guys are up." Y/N said as he noticed Midoriya, Bakugou, and Todoroki.

"Yeah and I woke you up." Said. Burnin.

"Thanks." Y/N nodded as he approached his three classmates. They seemed to be bickering about yesterday. "All three of you were slow. I'm faster than Endeavor and I still can't keep up. He just knows the city too well, and he's quick too.

"Let's go!" Said Endeavor as he approached. "Come with me."

~

And the four boys were back in the saddle, giving their best efforts to beat Endeavor.

"Not yet! It's still not good enough! Thinking, acting, controlling your power--