Chapter 30: Class 1A

"Come on you guys, you'll have to do better than that." Y/N grinned at their failed attack.

"Guess we shouldn't be surprised U.A won't go down without a fight." Shindo realized.

"Maybe not. But we have a plan." Said one of Shindo's classmates as he created these balls. "All done." He yells as he throws them to another classmate.

"I'll take it from here." Said the classmate with a red scarf as he catches the balls. "Just try not to be jealous when I finish ahead of our class. Target. Lock-on." And he throws the balls, but they go straight underground.

"Damn, that's actually smart." Y/N tried to listen to where the balls are gonna pop out.

"Where are they gonna pop out?"

"Get back, I'll handle this." Jirou stepped up. She inputted her Earphone Jacks into these devices on her wrist and put them up against the ground. "Heartbeat Distortion." The ground begins to shake and break apart.

"She's breaking the ground apart! It won't help."

"They're coming straight for me!" Mineta shouts.

"Maximum strength and viscosity! Protect this perv, Acid Veil!"

"Nice move, Ashido." Y/N complemented.

"Thanks, it's my defensive special that creates a melty wall."

"Black Abyss!" Tokoyami says as Dark Shadow covers his body like armor.

"Ooo, I like that."

"Now, Dark Shadow. Piercing Twilight Claws." He shouts as Dark Shadow extends its arm to attack.

The girl the attack was intended for dodged it with her quirk. She was able to make her upper half go into herself.

"Looks like all the students are still in a stalemate. Not a single one's passed yet. Oh. And don't worry students, I'll keep you updated with an announcement every time a few students move onto the next round."

"Good to know."

"Outta the way! Their defense is too strong right now. I'll fix that." Announces Shindo as he puts his hands down to the ground. "Maximum Force! Tremoring Earth!" And the ground began to shake, just like an earthquake.

"Holy crap!"

The ground was breaking, splitting everyone apart. Y/N was able to fly off the ground and he saw Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Shoji, and Asui in a relatively close area. He thought it'd be a good idea to group them up.

"Yo, Tsu!" Y/N shouted as he flew towards her.

"Oh, Y/N. You've found me, ribbit. Have you seen anyone else?"

"Yeah, grab on." He said grabbing her arm and flying to the next student.

After a while, Y/N gathered the few students he could find and got far away from the point of original conflict.

"Gosh. Carrying the four of you was so damn tiring." Y/N said as he slouched against a building.

"Sorry. But did you hear the announcement? 120 students were taken out by one guy." Shoji told him.

"Yeah, I heard. I have a feeling I know who it is. Anyways, I suggest we finish as a group, I'm confident the rest of our class can hold their own. Any objections?"

"None here." Answers Yaoyorozu.

"I'm cool with it." Agrees Jirou.

"Alright. Ribbit."