Chapter 47: A Very Eri Christmas!

Last time, on Dragon Ball Z, Y/N accidentally walked into frame during Bakugou and Todoroki's interview with the press because they decided to show off thirty minutes after getting their provisional licenses.

"Hmm?" Y/N looked around at the cameras and the interview lady. "Hey." He waved.

"Umm, could you please get outta frame?" The cameraman asked.

"Huh? Oh, sure." Y/N rubbed the back of his head, "What'd they do for an interview?" Y/N questioned as he went to get ready for the day.

~

Y/N, Sero, and Kaminari were watching Todoroki and Bakugou's interview laughing hysterically.

"Bakugou is nowhere to be seen!" Y/N laughed.

"They filmed for a whole hour and Bakugou's answers were all cut out!" Kaminari wheezed. "All you see of him is this cut-off part in the corner!"

"Rowe even has more screen time than him, and it wasn't even his interview." Sero points out as the Y/N in the video walks out of frame.

"Use my answers!" Bakugou tried not to burst out in anger.

"Ahh, man that's hilarious." Y/N wiped the tears as he calmed down.

"Don't be too optimistic." Said Mt. Lady as she entered the classroom alongside Midnight, "Things might be moving in a positive direction, but behind this is a sense of urgency from being in danger."

"Are the cheers rooting for those certain to win actually prayers for victory?" Midnight continued.

"Heroes have become more about showbiz recently, but now, people want them to be heroes in the real sense of the world!" Mt. Lady finished.

"Pretty lady." Y/N acknowledged, it was just a nickname that stuck for him.

"Mt. Lady?!" Midoriya and Mineta both were surprised.

"We've asked her to come as a special instructor." Aizawa said as he entered the room wrapped in his sleeping bag, "Since you all are getting more exposure too, Midnight also came along."

"I didn't get any exposure!" Bakugou spoke up.

"Do your best starting next time!" Kirishima attempted to give encouragement.

"I'm not o with to talk, but she's the most showbiz one here!" Mineta accused Mt. Lady.

"Be quiet!" Mt. Lady slapped him.

"She may be fairly showbiz, but she takes her job seriously." Y/N assured Mineta. "I've seen her in action up close a few times myself."

"Thank you." Mt. Lady smiled, "Now, today will be a media practicum. I, Mt. Lady, active hero, and gorgeous hot commodity, will teach you how a hero should behave!"

"I don't know what we're gonna do, but let's get through this with Plus Ultra, guys!" Kirishima hyped.

"Yeah!" The class cheered.

~

"This class will be... practice for hero interview!" Mt. Lady announced.

The class was outside and there was a small stage so the interviews could be taken. The students all were dressed in their hero costumes for this.

"Good, Katsuki needs this." Y/N chuckled.

"Hero Shoto, come here." Midnight called him to the stage.

"You were amazing it there, Shoto." Mt. Lady complimented as he put the mic up to his face.

"What are you talking about?" Todoroki questioned. Mt. Lady whispered something to him which he caught on to.

[On Hold]The Infamous Vigilante (My Hero Academia x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें