Chapter 13: Round 2

With no hesitation, Todoroki instantly sent an ice attack towards Midoriya. But it was countered with a flick of a finger creating a shockwave destroying Todoroki's ice. The shockwave almost sent Todoroki out of bounds, while also creating a cold breeze from the ice.

"Wow! Midoriya managed to break Todoroki's insane opening move."

Todoroki sent another ice attack and again Midoriya countered. This kept on going. Midoriya breaking each finger as he countered.

"Oh, no, crap!" Kirishima said as he ran to the seats "I'm missing it."
"Hey, nice job making it to the second round Kirishima." Kaminari complimented.
"Yeah, you did great. You're the better, hard guy...well good job nonetheless." Y/N added.
"Thanks guys. Looks like I take down Bakugou next."
"I'll kill you."
"Heh. Yeah, sure. In your dreams. No, but seriously. It's crazy how you and Todoroki both have moves that blast the whole stadium. Must be pretty nice."
"Plus, you don't have to pause between attacks." Added Sero.
"You guys are dumb, big stuff like that strains your body if you do it too much." Said Y/N
"What the idiot said. If you overuse your muscles, you risk tearing them apart. If you sprint too much,  you run out of breath. Quirks are physical abilities too. They can get worn out. You can't just use them non-stop. " Finished Bakugou.
"Yup, what the bigger idiot said."
"Shut up!"
"It makes sense when you put it that way. I wonder if that's how Midoriya thinks he's gonna beat Todoroki." Kirishima guesses.

The fight just continued as it was. Todoroki sending an ice attack and Midoriya countering. All of the fingers on Midoriya's right side were broken. Todoroki finally made a move and began rushing his opponent. Midoriya blasted the ice he was using, but it was a distraction for Todoroki to leap in the air and smash down to use his ice. Luckily, Midoriya dodged last moment. Or so he thought, his foot ended up getting caught in the ice and he finally decides to swing. He punches towards the ice creating a shockwave and a huge gust of wind sending Todoroki back. The cost was his arm, which was now broken. Todoroki himself wasn't doing too well, his arm was beginning to frost. Todoroki sent another attack towards Midoriya and he flicked back, almost sending his opponent off the edge. But he used his broken finger to do so. Todoroki decided he needed to switch things up and went for close combat. He was slow though, his body was dealing with the repercussions of the frosting. Todoroki was about to attack, but Midoriya read him and hit him with a punch, while Todoroki managed to freeze a bit of his broken arm.

"A solid punch! That the type of action I like to see!"

"Lets go! Fight on, Izuku!" Y/N cheers.
"Woah, he actually got a hit in." Adds Kirishima.
"The match could go either way, unless Todoroki does something." Observes Y/N.
"Yeah, he's moving a bit slower."
"I know, the frost is affecting his body. He could use his fire to negate it, but he's an idiot. Though I don't fully blame him."

Todoroki was indeed slower, sending attacks and Midoriya dodged them with less effort, not needing to counter with a flick. He even used his mouth to flick his thumb, and hit him with a headbutt right after. Midoriya seemed to be getting the upper hand. Finally, he started landing hits.

"Come on, you got this!"

Todoroki finally, he activated his fire.

"Woah, holy shit. The bastard did it,  that's some intense heat as well." Y/N said in awe.
"Yes, Shoto!" Yells Endeavor catching everyone's attention as he walks down the stands "Have you finally accepted your purpose. That's it. That's good. This is a dawn of a new era for us. With my blood in your veins, you'll surpass me. You will live up to the reason I created you."
"I'll kill this idiot myself." Mutters Y/N.

The two opponents finally go in for one all-out attack. Midoriya fully charging up and Todoroki using both sides. Cementos and Midnight start trying to block them from each other. The two make an impact with Cementos's wall and a gigantic shockwave is created.